FilledThis offer is not available anymore
EDITED is a retail data company that supplies the world’s largest real-time data source to the world's best fashion retailers. Our application contains half a billion products and runs a petabyte-scale search cluster while processing thousands of products a second. Our team of experienced engineers and data scientists are building cutting edge machine learning solutions that allow industry experts to explore global & regional markets and get insights into performance and trends worldwide. We’re making waves in a trillion-dollar industry and are gearing up to become a hundred million revenue-scale company over the next few years. In everything we do, we’re world class and that includes the way we build product.
As Vice President of Engineering, you’ll be a senior voice in the engineering team. Reporting directly to the CTO, your focus will be enabling and accelerating our team of Engineers ability to deliver against our product and technical vision.
You will be responsible for recruiting, motivating and retaining our software engineering team, with an influential role to our data science, design and product teams.
You will have full accountability for business processes, communications and alignment within the engineering team. You will be responsible for the overall team health, happiness and ability to deliver on EDITED’s quarterly goals.
- Are an experienced manager and a compelling leader. You’ve grown and scaled high quality engineering teams in the past.
- Have a strong interest in business, an ability to lead, negotiate and inspire a team of very talented, independent engineers working in cross-functional squads.
- Have a strong technical background and you are a competent engineer. You have opinions on architecture, infrastructure and engineering processes, as well as the experience and confidence to share your views on technical matters within the team.
- Are great under pressure, you’re calm and composed, and you understand what coalesces a team.
- Are great at getting the best out of your team, you are generous with praise and direct but personally caring with criticism.
- Have a track record of pulling amazing feats of ingenuity out of the bag.
- Are a strong analytical thinker with a knack for identifying opportunities and anticipating challenges.
- Are commercially minded and confident - you’re not afraid to challenge the status quo, the individuals, your peers or the CTO, CEO, board and exec team.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in this role.
- You care deeply about leadership and teams.
- You’ve worked in a high-growth startup environment, ideally in the SaaS/ technology/ software space or retail.
- You have a proven track record in managing a Product and Engineering team - from growing that team, to helping mentor and develop the talent within your team.
- You have experience with modern Product Management methodologies.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stock Options.
- In-house wellbeing coach.
- Visiting the U.S? You’re welcome to work out of our New York or San Francisco office.
- 25 days holiday + public holidays + 1 additional day holiday for every year you’ve worked at EDITED.
- Fully stocked office drinks fridge.
- Monthly team lunches.
Edited company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.