Based in Barcelona, Qustodio is a
fast-growing internet safety startup whose mission is to provide a safe
digital experience for every child. Our top product is a multi-platform
parental control solution that is used and loved by hundreds of
thousands of families worldwide. Qustodio has been rated Editors’ Choice
by PC Magazine and is one of the leading brands worldwide for Digital Wellbeing.
We’re searching for a VP of Engineering who can scale Qustodio’s engineering team making sure that the organization’s technology fully serves its business strategy.
Build, manage and develop technical teams and technology providers across a wide range of technology stacks (Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Backend services)
Set the technical strategy of the company, define goals and roadmaps, direct future growth and monitor KPIs in order to deliver the best experience to customers
Supervise technology architecture and designs to achieve excellence in platform efficiency, performance, quality, availability, scalability and security.
Establish and manage development and delivery processes for continuous delivery
Leverage state of the art technology trends to achieve operational excellence and product superiority
Supervise engineering and operational budgets and forecasts
Ensure transparent and open communication across the company
5+ years of experience as VP of Engineering or a similar leadership role
Leadership and organizational abilities, strategic thinking
Management of cross functional teams above +20 members
Experience working in Agile/Scrum methodologies and frameworks
Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
Understanding of budgets and business-planning
Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
Excellent communication skills, fluency in English
Why work for us?
Great question! Here are a few reasons...
- We’re in the very center of Barcelona, on the beautiful and emblematic Passeig de Gràcia
- Great culture - friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home
- You'll be solving real-world problems that all families face.
- Interesting challenges on networking, security, and scalability for you to grind your skills
- In-house training and team building events
- Competitive salary range
- Private health insurance
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee
- Free Friday afternoon refreshments with the team
- 23 days of holiday per year