Are you constantly redesigning everyday things in your head? Do you have a strong vision and the persistence to bring it into reality? Do you have a proven track record for scaling detail-obsessed design teams? Do you put experience first—both for the customer and your team? Do you see UX as a challenge, something to improve, and as something that continuously evolves? Are you ready to play an important role in the future of an exciting company that has design at its roots? If so, keep reading.
Typeform is a communication tool that’s transforming the way we collect data through conversational interaction. We’re looking for an experienced VP of Design to help scale the design team at our HQ in sunny Barcelona, Spain.
This is a unique opportunity to play a pivotal role in a rapidly-growing company, where design forms a core part of its DNA (both co-founders have design backgrounds).
Typeform is currently undergoing an important shift. We’re rebuilding our platform as part of a transition from “Form Builder” to “Interactive Communication Tool”. As part of this shift, there are many interesting and unique challenges that require a strong design leader. That’s where you come in.
What You’ll Do
- Become a key stakeholder alongside the founders in shaping the future of Typeform.
- Hire incredible Interaction, UX, and Graphic Designers.
- Create a solid career framework for designers.
- Use Typeform as a platform for design-thinking and spread the word about making products for users humans.
- You have proven experience in scaling and managing design teams in software products at the highest level.
- You have in-depth knowledge and experience in Interaction/UX Design and impeccable taste.
- You have a deep understanding of how to foster a design culture while communicating the crucial role of design in a software company.
Typeform is a cloud based application that is reinventing the way users create and respond to surveys and other types of forms, by making the process more user-friendly and engaging for both creators and end users.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!