As the VP of Engineering, you will be lead a team of 30+ including software and QA engineers, DevOps/IT and Data Science. With this team you will build and support a portfolio of investment finance products along with internal tools used in researching and data management. You will have the opportunity to work extensively with Big Data and Machine Learning and be expected to be hands-on in writing code, leading by example. You will work closely with the executive management team to provide support, reporting and engineering direction. Further responsibilities include but are not limited to the following tasks and responsibilities:
Manage Software Engineering, QA, IT Services and Data Science
Wear multiple hats including that of Software Engineer, Architect, Project Manager, Scrum Master, Business Analyst and Product Owner and know how to best divide your time between those roles
Write functional and nonfunctional requirements for projects and products
Own the full Enterprise Architecture
Participate in conference calls with customers and provide technical support
Led engineering on at least one well known international customer facing product that generated > $5M USD revenue annually
Led a team of 30+ engineers
Strong Enterprise Software Architectural skills
10+ years building large scale enterprise solutions in Java
10+ years working with RDBMs with several years experience with NoSQL databases
5+ years working with Cloud based solutions
DevOps experience and ability to build Continuous Delivery Pipelines
Advanced Git skills
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
Fluent English verbal and written communication skills
Worked on customer facing Big Data projects
Familiar with Machine Learning and Data Science
Background in investment finance
Experience working in SE Asia
What we offer:
- We are a young and fast-growing global company; you will have an opportunity to shape our future and take a leading role in the organization.
- We have a talented, international team of top-notch experts.
- We foster an open communication culture and strive to learn and improve every day.
- We move fast and have fun while doing it. If you enjoy working with passionate people and seeing the results of your efforts, you will fit right in.
- Top modern office downtown in Ho Chi Minh meeting the highest global standards.
- Competitive salary and participation in our equity incentive program.
If you are interested in an exciting position within a friendly team, please submit your application in English per email to the attention of Vernadet Villanueva, Human Capital, Sentifi Innovation Center Vietnam to firstname.lastname@example.org, including cover letter, CV, your portfolio, earliest starting date, salary expectations as well as relevant references.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!