Digital Legends is an international company formed by industry veterans who are focused on delivering a AAA gaming experience to smart phones, tablets and connected TVs. We develop a range of different and challenging IPs, from the acclaimed Afterpulse to The Respawnables in addition to the newly released Respawnables Heroes.
We are looking for a Real-Time VFX artist who is passionate, driven and a game loving person, someone who can enrich our fun and diverse family. Our home is in the heart of sunny Barcelona, and as part of the team, you’ll get to work with cutting-edge technology, playing a key role in crafting something never seen before on mobile for our new AAA game as well as supporting the existing IPs.
- Design, create and implement particle effects and systems with our proprietary tool and engine.
- Create astounding visual effects that communicate essential game information.
- Push the boundaries of what is technically possible to implement AAA worthy VFX that will breathe life onto the games you work on.
- Work closely with artists, designers and programmers to ensure that visual effects are of the high quality and enhance the overall game experience.
- Actively seek to improve the current tools by proposing new features or giving feedback on usability.
- Proactive: once set on a task, you make it your own to get the best result possible, if the need arises, you look for creative solutions and collaborate with other disciplines to eliminate problems.
- Experienced in the games industry: you understand how games are made, and can take a VFX through the whole pipeline, from concept to implementation and understands the performance implications.
- Proficient in English and can communicate well with other team members.
- If you also have some knowledge of shaders, MaxScript and offline VFX, you’ll score some bonus points.