Who We Are
amatus mission is to create socially meaningful impact through emerging technologies. We create initiatives to advance accessibility, through building and testing products in real-life scenarios.
Our values lie in promoting transparency, co-creation, research and community-oriented education. We build alliances to encourage executing new ideas, critical debate about the technology and products which shape our lives.
Our multi-disciplinary research lens from fields such as game theory, social anthropology, data and economic sciences and digital specialists, helps us to look at ways to tackle the most relevant issues of today.
Venture Designer Opportunity
Behind every great product is an even greater vision.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about transforming ideas into ready-to-implement solutions.
Breaking down concepts into applicable strategies and refining requirements is what keeps you going? We want to hear from you!
The Venture Designer will have full ownership and will work closely with the Executive Management Team, to determine project needs and define strategic plans for realisation. This entails, taking initial project ideas and successfully expand and transform them into products, ready for development & product.
As our new Venture Designer you will have the mindset and skills needed to develop (new) Blockchain and/or AI business models. Your goal is to expand the projects potential towards market readiness, from process validation to venture execution.
- Responsible for launching MVPs to validate business ideas
- Create market and competitor analysis, develop business models and - -
- Oversee operational processes (workflows, systems, tools, etc.), in liaison
with our Head of Innovation
- Conduct negotiations with suppliers, partners and internal stakeholders
- Continuously advance the product over multiple iterations
- Introduce innovative processes and working models to support the success
of your ventures
- You have at least 2 to 3 years professional experience in either strategic
development/consulting and business planning or as an entrepreneur (in
- You are quick in adopting ideas, generating roadmaps and budget plans
- You are a product development expert and enjoy lean methodologies,
design thinking, rapid prototyping and bring first experience with emerging
technologies like blockchain and/or AI
- You are not afraid of setbacks and able to learn from mistakes
- You bring a result-oriented entrepreneurial mindset
- You are enthusiastic about fast paced startup environments and enjoy
growing international interdisciplinary teams
- You have assertiveness and conflict management skills and competence in
- You can assess risks, opportunity and feasibility with internal and external
experts, and feel comfortable reporting back to executive management and
What we Offer
Extensive design support and leadership development, weekly one-on-one coaching, opportunity for professional growth working on real-life scenarios. Collaboration with some of the best Blockchain experts and partners globally. Access to an international international network as well as to local partner programs.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to execute pre-financed projects
- Support from serial entrepreneurs and open dialogue with the founders of
the amatus portfolio ventures
- Exposure to our own conferences (Revision (Europe), Beyond Blocks (Asia)