Based in Barcelona, Qustodio is a fast-growing internet safety startup whose mission is to provide a safe digital experience for every child. Our top product is a multi-platform parental control solution that is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of families worldwide, and is one of the leading brands worldwide in the Digital Wellbeing category.
We are looking for a UX Writer with strong communication skills to join our team.
The successful candidate will work within the product area and is an excellent writer who is mindful of factors including tone, clarity, empathy and flow along the way. He/she loves technology and software products and always tries to improve the user journey.
- Mould our tone of voice and style guidelines.
- Turn complex concepts and journeys into clear, concise, compelling product copy.
- Shape product experiences by creating useful, meaningful text that helps users complete the task at hand, with brevity and clear actions.
- Drive cohesive product narratives across multiple channels and touchpoints.
- Create engaging content for the launch of new features, product improvements, deprecation, fixes, etc.
- Help communicating with customers for research initiatives.
- Co-manage and curate the annual content calendar with your content/copy peers from marketing.
- Native English speaker. Spanish or other languages are a plus.
- Excellent writer and editor with a good eye for detail.
- Experience with product UX copywriting for web and mobile interfaces.
- Master best practices in relation to content research, creation and testing.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Team player who loves to collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, marketers and engineers.
- Organized, flexible, motivated and proactive!
What can we offer you:
- Great culture - friendly with a focus on both teamwork and fun.
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities.
- Flexible working hours - and the possibility to work from home.
- Interesting challenges in a fast-growing technology company for you to hone your skills.
- Competitive salary range.
- Private health insurance.
- In-house training and team building events.
- Modern and fully-equipped office headquarters in Barcelona city center,
- Daily fruit and beverages.
- Daily catering for lunch.
- 23 days of holidays per year. Half day off on your b'day.
- Flexible benefits.