We are looking for UX Writer(s) (multiple job levels; junior to senior) to join N26’s UX Team.
We believe our team’s diversity is our strength. The more perspectives at the table, the better. Please apply regardless of your identity, experience, or background. Please include your Portfolio in English, Please provide links as per the application questions.
This is us
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do, and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use. Founded in 2013, N26 serves +7 million customers across 24 markets.
N26’s UX Team is part of the larger Product & UX organization. We are a multidisciplinary team of 40+ talented individuals (known as “UXers”), who practice Product Design, User Research, UX Writing and Design Operations. Most of our UXers are distributed across various cross-functional teams, looking after different product verticals.
This is you
- You have prior experience as UX writer (or similar roles), where you have written digital copy for web and mobile platforms
- You are comfortable working on multiple projects with different scopes and stakeholders
- You are familiar with UX best practices, and fully understand the value of listening to users and looking at data when making decisions
- You have excellent writing proficiency in English (other languages are a plus), and are equipped to write concise and compelling digital copy
- You empathize with the people you work with, as much as you empathize with users
As UX Writer at N26, you will…
- Work collaboratively with your colleagues from the UX Team, Product & Tech, Creative Studio, Product Marketing, and other departments to write clear and accessible in-app copy
- Help identify areas to optimize copy efficiency and engagement, enabling users to confidently use your products
- Advocate for the practice of UX Writing in the company and empower your colleagues to adhere to outstanding writing standards
Sound good? Please apply in English with link to your portfolio / showcase of work.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.