Lodgify is a fast-growing startup, focused on building vacation rental software that enables vacation rental owners to independently manage and market their business online. We do so by providing them with an all-in-one solution whose main features are a website builder to build bookable websites, a reservation system, and a channel manager to connect majors OTA's.
Our goal is to make the lives of vacation rental owners easier by simplifying the process and by helping them gain more independence from OTA’s.
We are an international team of more than 80 people and 25 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona and we’ve been featured twice in Wired's 100 Hottest European startups list.
⭐️ About the role
As a UX Writer, you will work closely with our product teams, designers, as the champion of our in-product copy to engage users across all platforms and touchpoints. You will influence and be involved in every aspect of product development, from discovery to fixing a comma right before launch. You will work on improving our existing messaging with the goal to bring clear, concise and efficient messages to our customers.
You will write from UI components labels, text blocks on interfaces, product communications, to feature naming. You will advocate for information architecture and content strategy, making sure our products are intuitive and consistent.
- Own product copy and content strategy for Lodgify Products (desktop platform and mobile app) as well as product communications (product newsletter, product onboarding flows);
- Work closely with product teams at all phases of the product development lifecycle;
- Define writing guidelines and maintain adherence to our brand identity and tone of voice across our products;
- Participate in design reviews, giving feedback on designers' work and assisting with UX Writing guidance;
- Own localization quality and processes related to product content (for EN, FR, ES, IT, DE), by working with internal copywriters and freelance translators
🧑🏻🚀 Expected profile
- You are native/near native in English and have outstanding US English writing, proofreading and editing skills;
- You have at least 2 years of work experience where your focus has been to create UX copy for digital products (B2B is a plus), working with product development teams;
- You can work on multiple projects and navigate between strategic work and detailed execution;
- You can thrive in an environment of fast feedback loops and a mindset of rapid prototyping and iteration;
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate content recommendations and decisions;
- You have a good understanding of product design;
- You know how to write in an inclusive and accessible way;
- You are passionate about consistency and details;
- As well as excellent written and spoken English, it’ll be a plus if you’re native in either: Spanish, Italian, French or German;
- Knowledge of design (Figma, Sketch, Zeplin) and localization tools (Lokalise, Webtranslateit) is a plus.
🔥 What we offer
- Permanent Contract
- Private healthcare insurance with Cigna (fully paid)
- Flexible working environment (remotely and onsite)
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we're a young, upbeat, and international team
- Daily fresh fruit in the office
- Meal vouchers
- 25 days of vacation
- Free Spanish classes
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.