Citibeats is growing! Join a fast-moving and exciting social data analytics tech company and take your career to the next level!
We are looking for a Product Designer who wants to create brilliant data discovery experiences that positively impact society. We hope to find someone who is good at what they do and wants to be stretched on ambitious projects at the frontier of user interaction with AI products.
Your will lead the UI and UX of our data exploration product. You'll translate user research into data visualizations, collaboration tools, and alert and discovery features, working through sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
If you’re motivated by seeing your work applied by some of the world's most impactful organizations, such as UN agencies, the WHO, and the Inter-American Development Bank, this role could be for you.
Citibeats is the fastest and most efficient social intelligence and text analytics platform on the market. By organizing unstructured data via natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning, our platform gathers relevant information in changing social contexts, thereby permitting public organizations and financial institutions to react more quickly to the needs of citizens.
We have already earned the trust of multilateral organizations, governments, and major multinational companies, like NTT Data, Accenture, and Telefónica. Additionally, Citibeats has received prestigious recognitions from the United Nations, CogX, and NTT Data.
Citibeats is an equal opportunity employer. Your uniqueness makes us better, and we encourage you to apply to this position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status.
- Work hand-in-hand with Product Managers on product research and vision, translating it into wireframes, mockups, and final designs
- Test concepts with users and integrate their feedback
- Iterate with front-end developers on moving the designs into well executed developments, actively participating in the development of a design system and platform styles
- Be autonomous in identifying UX problems and devising elegant solutions to them—you’ll be the owner of ensuring a delightful user experience
- You’ll work closely with Product Managers and Front-End Developers, as well as collaborating with colleagues in Data Science, Customer Success, and Engineering
- Proven UI experience and skills with a strong portfolio (if you have experience working in Data Visualization or similar, it's a big plus)
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps
- Proficiency in Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Understanding of how code works and how designs translate to modern, responsive builds; proficiency in CSS and HTML would be useful
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to human-computer interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Proactive in identifying problems and proposing creative solutions
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Empathy and flexibility
- Help shape a genuinely visionary tech product for social impact
- Join a fast-growing company at a key growth moment
- Become a part of a game-changing company that is rewriting the rules of AI
- Put your ideas into action as part of a meaningful project
- Be a part of a friendly atmosphere and a great international team
- Work from our offices in the 22@ district, just 5 minutes away from the beach
- Enjoy a flexible schedule and work-from-home options
- For this role, we care more about what you can do, than qualifications—if you see a fit, we look forward to hearing from you
- Flexible. We imagine BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or a related field
- Flexible. We imagine 1-4 years experience with product design as a baseline. Any experience -with a data related product is nice to have.
- Fluent level of Spanish and English.
The Citibeats algorithm combines Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning technology to filter relevant content, classify user opinions and information into categories, and to extract insights and patterns automatically. This technology is able to predict the real impact of any decision or action taken more accurately.
Citibeats has been recognized internationally with prestigious awards such as the United Nations World Summit Awards and COGx for the best Artificial Intelligence for public services.