Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy in the electric vehicle industry. We create smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Wallbox offers a complete portfolio of charging and energy management solutions for residential and semi-public use in more than 60 countries and soon will begin commercializing public charging solutions as well.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 600 Wallboxers from over 35 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
Ready to change the world with us?
About the role:
We are looking for a UX/UI Lead, who will be responsible for developing and managing all aspects of our style and creative output in the digital department.
The main challenge of this role is to make sure to establish and develop best practices with the design and creative team to build up a strong department capable of designing the best innovative solutions. Improve processes and good design practices increasing the design value and quality of our digital products as App, Portal and human machine interfaces.
Together with the Head of Design are going to develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the Organization and that advance our products and proposition strategy.
- This person will be in charge of supervising and following up on ongoing projects with the rest of the team.
- Have to raise the level of the department through exemplary projects and processes, transmitting values of effort, quality, passion and commitment.
- Follow and serve the rest of the team as a guide in their learning and professional growth stage.
- Guarantee a high level of quality in all of our Products.
- Create an efficient structures to improve experiences along the journey of our users.
- +7 years of experience.
- Ability to lead a team of professionals to become better managers and designers, help them grow leading with example.
- High level of storytelling, concept development, presentations and sketch skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, international team.
- Eager to learn, proactive and passionate about new technologies and innovation.
- Ability to lead design projects from concept to completion.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Proficient in Figma, Maze, Notion and other digital tools.
- Proficiently communicate ideas and concepts, developing the ability to persuade and influence others as needed.
- Ability to supervise different projects at the same time, without losing quality nor creativity during the process.
- Influencing design-led thinking across the business.
- High level of spoken and written English.
- 100% company paid individual medical & dental insurance, after one month
- Attractive compensation package, which includes a competitive bonus scheme based on performance
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Possibility of working remote
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
- Over 20 different nationalities
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
Please submit your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
About Wallbox Chargers
St. Andreu de la Barca, Barcelona, Spain