Your key tasks will be
· You will be part of our Agile TV Product team to bring recognized products and services to market, building the best TV experience.
· Lead design and user experience of Agile TV Products.
· Execute all visual design stages from concept to mock-up to final hand-off to engineering.
· Collaborate with product managers, designers, and engineers to implement visual design and UI elements.
· Design for multiple platforms and maintain a consistent look and feel throughout.
· Lead design methodologies and techniques to scale digital empathy.
· Promote design guidelines and best practices and standards.
· Evangelize enterprise UX across the entire organization.
· Stay ahead of the curve regarding changes & trends in the Pay TV development.
· >5 years’ experience leading UX/UI design.
· Proven experience creating great user-centred design solutions on TV and mobile platforms.
· Strong understanding of User Experience (UX), Human-computer Interaction (HCI), Usability Engineering, Information Architecture (IA), Interface development, Interaction Design, Human Factors Engineering.
· Fluent in English.
· Up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies for TV, Mobile and Web.
Why join us?
· Thrilling projects and products are waiting for you. Lots of things to do, a bunch of talented people to work with and a real technological challenge. Ready to foster innovation?
· Your family and friends will see the outcomes of your job. How terrific is that!!!
· You will be connected to some of the coolest brands and bigger companies worldwide.
· Because we believe your personal life is as important as your career, you can enjoy flexibility in terms of location, working hours...
· Your colleagues will be from different nationalities, cultures and backgrounds.
· Willing to be feel empowered in an ongoing learning environment? Would you like to attend industry events and summits? If so, this is the place for you.
About Agile Content