FutuRS is the technology company of the Ribera Salud Group and part of Centene Corporation. FutuRS is a new concept of healthcare in which we fuse clinical vision and technology to give an optimal and integral response to people´s needs. Results in health and technology without losing sight of the human character of both our patients and the professionals who are part of FutuRS.
We look for candidates that have a high learning capacity, that assume the technological challenges that are proposed, in a collaborative and motivating work environment. The application we are developing is based on Micro Front-end architecture, Microservice API architecture and Human Centered Design (HCD).
Product designers are responsible for overall solution design including building and testing, conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback, developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs, take user feedback and requirements, liaise regularly with stakeholders to ensure that designs meet their requirements and core business objectives, collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software.
- Go (API Dev)
- Web Tokens
What do we offer?
- Salary according to the experience and merits of the candidate
- Training and continuous technological update.
- Professional and personal development based on experience, on projects
- Flexible compensation plan (medical insurance, restaurant and transportation cards, daycare checks)
What does it mean to be part of FutuRS?
- Join an international company with a great working environment.
- Work in an organization with cutting-edge technologies and in constant evolution.
- Be part of a solid project where people count.
- Take on challenges and bet on your professional career.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree, in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud (AI,AE,PS,Audition,etc.), Sketch, InVision
- Fluent English