Ready to build magical yet useful
experiences powered by our object recognition and augmented reality
technology, enjoyed by millions of users worldwide?
We are looking for a UI/UX designer and front-end developer to push our web interfaces and mobile apps to the next level. If you enjoy contributing to the success of novel technologies, come join us to help our back-end and mobile developers deliver our Image Recognition and Augmented Reality capabilities to a worldwide audience.
A key element of this position is to have strong experience in designing web and mobile interfaces (UX/UI). You will shape the interfaces of all our products and projects, and team up with the rest of the development and computer vision teams to create novel web and mobile interfaces for our fashion and retail solutions.
Our Front-end Stack
Our current front-end stack revolves around two products. One which uses RequireJS as module system, RactiveJS for building components and templating along with Django templates and three.js for 3D object manipulation and rendering. And the other one which uses Webpack as a module bundler and React with Redux for building components and templating. Both products use PostCSS for pre-processing CSS files.
- Design novel, functional and visually attractive web and mobile interfaces.
- Contribute to the implementations of our CraftAR web interface and the upcoming tools for the retail and fashion industries.
- Collaborate across teams, from our scientists to the commercial team, designing demos and prototypes showcasing the next generations of our solutions.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience with UX/UI design for responsive web and mobile applications, and a portfolio of at least 3 delivered projects.
Other Valuable Experience
- Familiarity with JS module systems (e.g. RequireJS, Webpack), ECMAScript 5 (preferably also ES6), and other libraries (e.g. Bootstrap, Q.js, three.js).
- Experience working with modern Web design tools like Sketch or similar.
- Experience using CSS pre-processors like PostCSS, SASS, Less, or similar.
- Experience building SVG fonts for icons to be used in web and mobile projects.
- Good technical English skills, i.e. discuss technical questions with at least B2 level or equivalent.
- Familiarity with working in agile environments.
- Competitive salary based on experience which will grow with the company success in the market.
- Dental and Health Private Insurance.
- Flexible schedule and possibility to work from home an average of one day per week.
- Start: ASAP.
- Type of employment: Full-time, permanent contract.
- Office: Our office is next to the Gracia FGC stop in Barcelona. We always have free coffee, water, cookies, fruits, and snacks in the office. (Watch out, the guys eat the Chips Ahoy! supplies extremely fast.)