Adevinta is an international group present in 12 countries, and we are sure that you know our brands in Spain: fotocasa, habitaclia, InfoJobs, coches.net, motos.net and milanuncios, reach more than 18 million unique users per month: we are one of the top 10 companies with the largest internet audience in Spain! This and our more than 1,000 employees make us one of the leading tech companies on the Spanish market.
As a tech company, we have digital DNA. We love challenging the status quo and we are constantly thinking of new ways of doing things.We work using PEAK Performance, a streamlined way of working based on OKRs, and self-sufficient and self-organising teams. We believe in a culture of feedback and a close leadership style. In short, we create ever smarter solutions to offer our users and clients the best experience.
If you like challenges and believe in the power of connection as much as we do...Join our team!
We are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to join our UX Team for Coches.net in our Barcelona office. A solid professional background and experience in the field is important, but the ideal candidate should also be a real team player.
If you like interacting with the users, empathising with them and you're passionate about building the right solutions for their problems, then this is the job for you.
Working together with the UX Team, you will be responsible for:
- Generate and iterate, journey maps, interaction flows, wireframes, and UI final Mock-ups.
- Define and iterate the information architecture of our digital products.
- Generate click-through and interactive prototypes for user testing at all stages of the user experience definition.
- Collaborate defining, updating and using the UI Component guidelines.
- Work with product and tech to optimize conversions, user growth and user Satisfaction.
- Driving force of user research by identifying research needs on the team planning, defining, conducting and reporting findings of all conducted research.
- Be hands on in conducting different types of qualitative user research including lab and field based research as well as expert methods such as heuristic evaluations and walkthroughs.
- Conduct quantitative research to understand our users and strategically guide product decisions and UX decisions.
- Define hypotheses based on research insights. Design, develop, execute and analyze AB tests and multivariate experiments to validate those hypotheses and iterate the customer experience.
- Continuously analyze key customer journey routes and KPI to identify areas for optimisation.
4+ years professional UX design experience
Bachelor’s degree in design, related field, or equivalent professional experience
Solid knowledge of Sketch, Figma, Adobe Suite and Invision
Demonstrated experience using analytics data to inform design decisions
Demonstrated experience on conducting usability testing and design research activities
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work closely with engineering, product management and user research teams in order to design experiences that are technologically feasible and meet the business and user needs.
Used to work agile, or lean and in a highly collaborative environment with other ux designers, researchers, visual designers, product owners and engineers.
Actively work to share analysis, experimentation, optimisation knowledge and expertise to promote a data and optimization oriented culture.
Passion for digital products, technology, creativity and an openness to new design ideas.
Good understanding of qualitative user research methodologies and how to run lean research to ensure user insights inform all stages of design.
Strong understanding of usability and user experience principles.
Work with excellent professionals to solve hard technical challenges.
Be part of a company with an excellent working environment and modern, creative offices.
Opportunities for development and growth within the company and the international group.
Flexible working hours 8-10h / 17-19h
38h work week (Friday afternoons off).
23 paid vacation days a year, plus the 24th and 31st of December off.
Intensive workday during summer months and Easter (34h work week).
Attractive remuneration according to your experience.
MacBook Pro or Dell equivalent laptop + iPhone XR or Samsung S10.
Free breakfast, coffee and fruit.