In Omnios we specialize in the implementation of Artificial Intelligence in process optimisation and information processing. We partner with big companies from fast moving sectors accelerating and standardizing their decision making through our own NLP algorithms and dynamic dashboards that gather and filter the information they require.
Our goal is to reduce the time of search and analysis of information, allowing our customers to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the decisions they make.
You would be joining a young team and working on various fun and interesting projects from day 1.
You will push the boundaries of innovation proposing the design of new platforms that use AI to analyze large amounts of data and unstructured information for top tier companies.
- Develop and design solutions for various platforms (web desktop) participating in all the phases of product development, conceptual design, mockup creation, layout validation and usability testing.
- Definition of customer’s design proposals.
- Adjust the definition of the platform and features according to customer
feedback during the Project development.
- Participate in ideation sessions and design sprints to create tangible versions
of concepts and ideas.
- Conceptualization and redesign of our corporate website.
- Design visuals and presentations for our companies’ external communication
- Propose improvements to the design of existing products.
What you’ve got:
- Fluent in both oral and written Spanish and intermediate in English.
- Graduated in bachelor’s degree or master’s related with graphic design or
- Business oriented, well organized, and analytic person.
- You are proactive and have the ability to conceptualize and draw prototypes
You have experience with:
- Definition of user navigation flows with innovative and collaborative dynamics.
- Understanding UI/UX implementation and feasibility and experience in
collaboration with developers.
- At least one or two years working as a UX/UI designer in a company related with software development.
- Using design software such as Figma, AdobeXD, Axure, Sketch…
We also value if you:
- Experience working with WordPress (Elementor or similar plugins).
- You are interested to work in a software start-up environment.
- You master the details, and you are a perfectionist.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary (depending on experience level).
- Flexible Schedule (40h):
Monday to Thursday: check-in 08:00h-09.30h, check-out starting at
Fridays: from 09:00h to 15:00h.
- 23 vacation days per year + 1 for your birthday.
- 2 remote days per week.
- 2 remote weeks per year to be picked.
- Opportunity to grow and gain more responsibilities and perks in the company.
- True impact in a disrupting and dynamic AI company.
- Control and responsibility over your developments.
- Young, friendly and flexible work environment.
- Team building activities.
- Wide and comfortable office in the center of Barcelona.
- Tea and coffee