Glovo is looking for a passionate mobile and web UX/UI Designer to join our team in Barcelona.
As a UX/UI Designer at Glovo, together with the rest of the design team, you will guide and implement the experience, visual language and overall look and feel of our mobile apps and website, based on design objectives and product requirements. You will work with the Head of Product and Engineers to come up with intuitive user experiences and killer user interfaces that, together create a compelling visual experience for Glovo's customers, partners and couriers.
- Create user flows and journeys, concept sketches, prototypes and wireframes.
- Create engaging, usable, and effective interaction and visual design solutions that work to achieve customers goals and delight at the same time.
- User testing and other research methodologies.
- Strong understanding of user experience and interaction principles within the constraints of mobile devices, as well as across desktop environments.
- Lean UX approach enthusiast
- Advocate for a WOW customer experience
- Experience in app design for both smartphone and tablet as well as web design.
- Strong portfolio is a must; show us you know how to create an experience.
- Have working examples of well-executed designs that display a thorough understanding of visual language and interaction design principles.
- Expertise with design tools such as Sketch and other prototyping tools.
- Can collaborate effectively with other creative individuals to produce highly polished and professional finished works.
- Proven ability to interact with stakeholders, manage expectations, and accept constructive criticism of your work.
- Eligibility to work in Spain and/or European Union.
- Attractive compensation and equity plan
- Unlimited Glovos (zero delivery fee on your Glovo orders)
- A selection of fresh fruits and snacks
- Gym membership discounts
- Weekly team lunches
- Back to School Fridays (it’s all about learning and sharing knowledge)
- Team building activities
- Relocation package (EU Only for this role)
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses the product you build
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture
Glovo company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.