Are you looking for a company that encourages you to express your ideas and take initiative? And are you prepared to set the foundations of UX/UI at a growing fintech company?
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer with expertise in visual design to complete the frontend development squad of Ohpen. We are switching to a Design-Driven Development strategy and joining us now means you will be a key stakeholder in the decision-making process.
You will join a multidisciplinary squad of Software Engineers, QA Engineers and Technical Writers, and together you will design and build entirely new applications such as our new customer-facing web portal, our new monitoring dashboard and much more.
While you will take control of the UI design of all our customer-facing products, you will also conduct analysis and pioneer ideas for setting up the foundations for our future UX research procedures.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT
- You will work on greenfield projects, designing from the ground up;
- Eyes are on you, and this is your chance to put your name on something truly great;
- You will enjoy a flat hierarchy in a self-organized squad where you own your work and manage your own time;
- To us, your health matters. We offer the opportunity to clear your mind in our fully equipped 370 square meter gym, with weekly kick-boxing and yoga classes(even remote classes during the pandemic!).
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in digital/interactive design roles;
- You graduated in either Graphic Design, Interactive Design, Digital Product Design or Human Factors;
- You love the challenges of designing UI/UX for highly complex software;
- You are proficient in Design tools and Prototyping tools. Our first option is Figma, but we want to hear your opinion;
- You understand how agile processes work.
HOW YOU WILL BE CHALLENGED
- You will be the UX/UI Designer at Ohpen, which comes with as much responsibility as it comes with freedom;
- Ohpen represents the future of banking tech, not the past. You will be setting standards, not following them.
For safety reasons, we ask you to upload your resume, cover letter, et cetera in PDF-format.