Who we are
Paack is one of the hottest technology start-ups in the logistics sector. It was founded in 2015 by three Spanish friends and, since then, the company is experienced a strong global growth and presently operates in 70 cities across five countries. All of our success is backed by a number of renowned European investors. And this is just the start.
We believe that the future of eCommerce deliveries is customer controlled time-slots, combined with a nature-positive approach to sustainability. We are on a mission to make this the new standard.
Our truly customer-centric and sustainable delivery services ensure customers receive parcels at their convenience, at a time that suits them. Our proprietary technology combined with our operational excellence enables us to deliver parcels more successfully and efficiently than ever before.
This creates unprecedented results for our retail clients through customer experience, eCommerce sales increases, loyalty and retention, thus empowering them with powerful competitive advantages whilst at the same time reducing the impact of deliveries on the environment. The best retailers in the world, such as Amazon, Inditex Group (Zara), H&M, El Corte Ingles and many more choose Paack as their exclusive partner for deliveries due to these reasons.
Our team is multicultural, multilingual, highly qualified, entrepreneurial and, inherently, we like to work hard. We enjoy all the challenges of scaling a global technology and logistics business, and we face them with ambition. At Paack we look for passionate and committed people who own their individual projects and see them through, inspire and support others as part of a team, whilst constantly looking to improve through their own ideas and initiative to help the business achieve its key objectives.
What you will do
As our UX/UI Designer, you will lead and implement our user experience, visual design, and overall look of all of Paack’s applications, including our driver app, customer pages and back office applications.
Based in Paack’s headquarters in Barcelona, you will report to the Head of Product and will work in collaboration with the engineering team, operations and our customers to deliver a great user experience to Paack’s users, whether internal or external.
Your main duties include:
- Lead the implementation of great user experience across all of Paack’s applications.
- Gather user requirements in collaboration with the product team.
- Develop mockups, prototypes and wireframes.
- Build a design system and be a design champion across Paack.
What we look for
- At least 2 years of experience in UX design.
- A degree in design, a related field or equivalent experience.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating user experience design.
- Demonstrated experience in building both mobile apps and desktop applications.
- Experience building B2B applications or enterprise software is a plus.
- Strong English language skills, both verbal and written. Knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
- Proven ability to interact with stakeholders, manage expectations, and accept constructive criticism of your work.
- Multi tasking and time management with experience reprioritising tasks.
- Eligibility to live and work in Spain.
What we offer
The basic stuff: a long-term contract with immediate incorporation, training budget, flexible schedule and remote work, a competitive salary, and 23 days annual leave.
The amazing stuff: Being part of one of the fastest-growing scaleups in Europe.
Also work in a great new office in the city center within a young and very dynamic atmosphere ready to go much further as a team!