As animal lovers, we all want the best for our furry companions. Like for us humans, having access to healthy and adapted food is essential for our pets’ well-being. So in 2018, we decided to create our dream pet food experience and launched Hector Kitchen! We provide high quality food, tailored for the pets’ specific needs, delivered directly to your doorstep.
And that’s not all; at Hector Kitchen, our mission is to make your life easier, helping you better know your four-legged friend. Using the power of data, technology and innovation, we follow your pet’s needs throughout his life, and share with you precious information to make you a better, more informed pet owner.
We are looking for a talented and creative freelance UX/UI Designer who will be able to align with Hector Kitchen vision’s and put starts our customers’ eyes 🤩.
Collaborating with us on a project to project basis, your role is to understand Hector’s Kitchen’s identity and elaborate a next level user experience as well as high quality and appealing visuals for all of our channels (website, app, emails, social media, ads). Working with Email Marketing, Social Media, Customer Happiness and I.T. teams your missions will include:
- Designing and optimising the new features of Hector Kitchen, from user flow to final design.
- Inspiring and aligning the team around user experience by developing user flows and interfaces informed by user interactions and product requirements.
- Collaborating with department heads and developers to maintain design consistency and coherence across our product interface as well as across our marketing channels.
- Gathering design needs from the team and delivering creative and high quality designs.
- At least 3 years of experience in mobile and web UX creation and improvement. You also have successful experiences in creative design and illustration.
- Deep familiarity with UX principles, methodologies and best practices, including user-centred approaches.
- Extensive knowledge and experience designing in Figma and Adobe Suite.
- A portfolio that shows you can find simple solutions to complex problems.
- A good understanding of the stakes of a strong visual identity for a brand’s development and a talent for creating appealing and impactful designs that are actionable.
- A strong ability to understand briefs from other departments and provide pertinent and creative insights.
- You have strong communication skills and can pitch UX briefs in an effective manner to get alignment from internal stakeholders.
- Start: ASAP
- Contract: Freelance, part-time
- Location: Barcelona or remote