Do you dream of mojitos on the beach in Barcelona, but you’re too much in love with Amsterdam life to make the move? Heck, perhaps you are in Barcelona, dreaming about Amsterdam instead?
In any case, dream no more because you have found your sweet spot.
Ohpen, the first core-banking engine in the world to go cloud native, is in need of your UX expertise to lift our user experience to award winning levels (no kidding, with your help, we will absolutely crush it in an upcoming competition this year).
Your squad is munching croquetas, and your stakeholders are dipping bitterballen. And you? Well, both. Clichés aside, you can be based in either location, travelling frequently and enjoying the best of both cities.
You will join your multidisciplinary Portals squad of Software Engineers, QA Engineers and a Product Owner, and together you will design and build entirely new applications such as our new internal dev portal, our new customer facing web portal, and much more.
As Ohpen’s only UX/UI Designer, people will look to you when it comes to designing top notch user-friendly interfaces and for creating journeys & functionalities. In other words, you will have a big impact and lots of elbow space to do exactly what you do best.
- You have at least 4 years’ experience in digital/interactive design roles;
- You graduated in either Graphic Design, Interactive Design, Digital Product Design or Human Factors;
- You love the challenges of designing UX for highly complex software;
- You are proficient in Design tools and Prototyping tools. Which ones? You tell us;
- You’re filled with creativity and ideas, and you have the communication skills to put them forward.
- You will be the UX/UI Designer at Ohpen, which comes with both freedom and responsibility;
- Ohpen represents the future of banking tech, not the past. You will be setting precedent, not following it.
- To us, your health matters. We offer the opportunity to clear your mind in our fully equipped 370 square meter gym, with weekly kick-boxing and yoga classes;
- Eyes are on you, and this is your chance to put your name on something truly great;
- You will work on greenfield projects, designing UX from the ground up.
For safety reasons, we ask you to upload your resume, cover letter, et cetera in PDF-format.