Shipping is complex and online stores need solutions to compete globally. With our technology, you can improve the shipping experience of your customers and deliver a premium service.
Operating in 10 countries, our passion for getting shipping right means we support our customers every step of the way, making shipping simple and transparent.
Our vision: to facilitate online shipping around the world.
Our mission: helping online stores offer a great delivery experience.
Our values: making our inclusive and proactive company culture our core guide.
Earn it - Without trust, we can’t grow. We earn trust from our teammates, customers and partners through hard work and great results.
Do it - Act, accomplish, repeat—that’s how we achieve our shared vision. Our team doesn’t overthink it, we are simply shipping by simply thinking!
Live it - We’re at our best when we’re challenged, learning and having fun.
The Product team is working on making shipping simple for online stores and customers. We are responsible for building the most simple, lovable experience that help online stores give a great delivery experience. This will allow us to be leaders in more than 10 countries. The world moves fast and we need to move even faster. Looking for challenges to redesign a massive growing and fast-paced industry? This is your place. 😎
Are you ready to join our dynamic and fast-paced team? If so, please continue reading!👇🏾
- Conduct mid-to-large scale research projects across various teams to help them uncover findings, and help in translating those into business impact.
- Support and educate the product teams on how to conduct small scale user research and testing and how to turn the findings into actionable insights.
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate product experiences.
- Decide, balancing proven techniques with creative solutions, which set of methods and tools match each research question in order to create multi-phase, mixed-method studies.
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Product Management, Design, Data, Customer support and others) to identify high-impact research studies, understanding when to bring in others for support.
- Prioritize research needs across numerous work streams by evaluating the moment, scope, and scale of potential studies.
- Drive the team in fostering an understanding of our users to influence how product teams think about mid and long-term product strategy.
We want an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our Product team 💃🏽
The skill set
- Undergraduate Degree in Cognitive Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Sociology, Anthropology or other undergraduate program that includes research methods and statistics as part of the core degree.
- 5+ years experience of hands-on experience with a variety of qualitative and quantitative research techniques, along with the knowledge of when and why to apply them.
- Experience with end-to-end research projects; from defining goals and objectives, recruiting, developing scripts or interview guides, conducting interviews, analyzing results, reporting and sharing insights with stakeholders.
- Experience promoting insights across groups with a focus on impact.
- Excellent presentation and storytelling skills that turn raw data in information that guides decision making.
- Experience giving internal training about the benefits of introducing user-centric practices and frameworks.
- Fluent in English as it is the official Packlink language and also for communicating with international customers. A part of the interview would be in english.
- Nice to have: a strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables (e.g., study plans, reports).
- 💸 Clear and transparent compensation plan.
The salary range for this role: 40.000-50.000€.
We always include the salary range for all our job offers in order to be clear about our expectations. We will discuss the indicated range with you in the first recruiting call to ensure that we are on the same page.
- 📙 Personal Training Budget:
Up to 2000€/year training budget (certifications, conferences attendance, etc.) to invest in your professional development. We want to help you improve your technical skills, feel involved in the product community, and develop your soft skills in order to lead teams and manage other stakeholders.
- 🏠 We are a remote-first company All team members at Packlink are remote employees. After COVID, you can decide if you want to work in the office 2 days a week or 3 days per quarter—it's up to you. We also cover your expenses for working from home (50€ per month/600€ per year).
- 💻 Everything you need to work from home Whether you prefer Mac, Linux or Windows (or an additional screen or two), we set you up for success when working remotely.
- Referral Bonus 🔗 We need your support in hiring top-class talent! We offer a referral bonus of 1k-3K, depending on the complexity of the role and the hiring process.
- 🇬🇧 🇪🇸 Free language classes Thirsty for knowledge? Learn a new language by joining our free English/Spanish/French classes. In groups of 4-5 people, you can connect and enjoy taking up a new language or improving your current skills with one of our great instructors.
- 🏐 Health and Wellness The well-being of our team is super important to us. Choose from different options that help you focus on your health:
- Gym membership or exercise classes (pilates, kick-boxing, etc.)—we’re happy to cover the cost!
- If you prefer private health insurance, we offer a great plan courtesy of our partner Sanitas.
- 🎂 Enjoy your Birthday Take your birthday off to celebrate, or your kid's birthday!
- ⚖️ Great work-life balance We offer a flexible work schedule and will do our best to adapt to your personal situation. Working in a fast-growth environment can be intense, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t enjoy your free time!
-💜 An inclusive and upbeat work environment Leave your suit behind... we’re a t-shirt and converse kind of place! More importantly, our company culture promotes diversity and inclusion. The personality and opinions of each of our team members are important and valid, and we aim to offer all employees a safe environment where they can be themselves and thrive.
- 🌍 A cross-cultural atmosphere We are a truly international team of 15 nationalities that speak 10 languages. Our company language is English and all internal communication and company-wide meetings are in English.
-🏟️ Company events Work hard, play hard! We do our best every day, even at our regular team-building events. Everything is currently remote, but we’re looking forward to organising in-person company events once again in the near future!
- 💰 Flexible Salary We work with Cobee on a flexible compensation plan for transport, restaurants and kindergarten so our employees can save on personal income tax.