We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our vision is to bring knowledge and innovation to every hotelier in the world, helping them focus on what matters most: their guest.
We’ve built an all-in-one platform that provides our customers with everything they need to attract guests, handle bookings and craft exceptional guest experiences in a simple and easy way. Our features in one centralized tool, plus a world-class customer support team to serve our customers in their native language, make them love us. Starting 2022 with +120 team members and growing up to 350 by the end of the year, we are committed to building a world-class team in Barcelona by recruiting diverse and passionate talents who want to work as a team and have an impact.
Backed by some of Europe’s leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Hospitech world. Over 4'000 properties all over the globe are using Amenitiz daily to develop their business, and we’re looking forward to helping 10'000 by the end of 2022.
About the role:
As a User researcher, you will be a key player of the Product team to ensure our product answers our user's needs and expectations.
Driven by Amenitiz' strong customer-oriented culture, you will be in charge of applying our user research practices in collaboration with our other UX researcher, our product designers, product managers and engineers.
User research is an up-and-coming discipline in product development so we are open to candidates from different backgrounds.
- Research: You will coordinate & conduct user research for our Italian customers (quantitative & qualitative data analysis, user interviews, user tests, etc). You will centralise your learnings, analyse usability and UX pain points, and push recommendations to the Product team to improve our customers' user experience.
- User advocate: You will analyse and monitor our Italian user's problems, needs, and behaviours. You’ll work closely with other departments (customer success, sales, onboarding, marketing, etc) to have a 360° understanding of our users and customers.
- Team worker: You will be part of the Product team, helping them daily to build an excellent product.
Bonus points for:
- Speaking French is HUGE plus
- Speaking either Italian, Portuguese or German is a nice to have
- Experience in a product research department
- Experience working in a startup and on a product
- We're confident that we have one of the best teams in Barcelona full of international and dynamic people!
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Ronda de Sant Pere)
- One of the hottest start-ups in Barcelona, according to WIRED https://www.wired.co.uk/articl...
- Take ownership and have an impact! We provide equity to every member of the Ameniteam
- Great career development opportunities, build your career with us!
- We offer a competitive salary package
- You will receive an unlimited contract as well as our private health insurance provider, Alan
- You will be able to work from home 2 days per week
- 23 vacation days annually
We’re passionate and ambitious about our mission and aim to promote a culture that cares deeply about its customers.
In spite of the current global pandemic, we’re continuously growing and adapting to the situation, our team continues to rise stronger and that’s where you come in!