What is Goin:
One of the hottest fintech startups in Europe, with the mission to redefine how digital natives achieve their objectives through automatic saving and investing.
We know finance sucks, we want to be the go-to solution for the creation and fulfillment of goals, being an intelligent user-oriented advisor that will guide digital natives through their finances and help them achieve their dreams.
We work in an agile environment, have a wonderful office with views to the Acbar Tower in sunny Barcelona, free snacks, and a core set of values:
- Skin in the game: Goin is the personal project of every single one of us. We all have an interest in its success and are motivated to give our best and achieve all objectives.
- Ikigai: Every Goin team member is encouraged to find their sweet spot within the company, combining what they love, are good at, and future aspirations.
- Better over best: We are ambitious perfectionists that will continuously strive to do better and go the extra mile to achieve goals and set new ones. We are focused on executing as settling is not within our mindset.
- Our goal is our users’ goals: Every team member is Goin’s most active user. We continuously use and test with our users in mind, we are customer and product centric.
We raised 2.2M€ at the end of 2018 and are looking for key additions to support our international expansion, a UX Superstar!
What you will be doing at Goin:
- Lead UX within our cross-functional squads.
- Ensure that the user experience for our users is as efficient and pleasant as possible.
- Collaborate with designers and developers to create the most intuitive and user friendly experience.
- Propose and imagine ways of making our product more engaging, improving customer journey, and helping them succeed.
- Ready to take the initiative and the lead within the design team showing ownership, commitment and accountability.
What Goin needs from you:
- 3+ year of hands-on experience working at similar position
- Mobile app UX experience
- Experience in a startup agile environment and culture / Fintech or B2C is a plus
- Experience conducting concept and usability tests to gather feedback
- Experience using industry standard software (Sketch, Zeplin) to create deliverables (wireframes, prototypes, mocks)
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Eager to push his/her limits in a fast-growing industry
- Ready to take the initiative and the lead within the design team showing ownership, commitment and accountability
- Experience with fast and iterative user-centric design methodology (design sprint, lean UX...)
- UI knowledge (material design)
- Design tools knowledge (illustrator, photoshop...)
- International mindset
- Basic development knowledge (not needed to know how to code, but needed to understand coders' jargon): React.js, HTML, CSS...
- Frontend coding skills
- Fluent in english