Kochava provides a unified platform with solutions for mobile advertising and marketing technology clients, serving the world’s top brands and apps; We are the industry standard for secure, real-time data solutions. We help people-based marketers establish identity, define and activate audiences, and measure and optimize their marketing across connected devices.
We enable the visibility into and management of billions of data points, millions of users, and hundreds of millions of dollars in lifetime value (LTV) and promotional ad spend. Our Unified Audience Platform empowers our customers to see and manage their data and unleash the power of their connected audiences; Globally, Kochava is trusted by the largest brands across a wide spectrum of verticals, including mobile gaming, commerce, news and media, to perform high-end mobile analytics; among our clients we have Coca Cola, Nike, ViacomCBS, McDonald's, Yelp, BBC Worldwide, Microsoft, and many more.
We’re looking for a UX Designer to function as a central member of Kochava’s Product team. The mobile user tracking and attribution market is challenging, dynamic, fun, and provides almost unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We are looking for dedicated team players that are comfortable with self-direction, and inspired by the thrill of designing creative solutions to challenging UI problems.
- Be obsessively passionate about the user experience and our product. Be able to clearly visualize a winning user experience.
- Willing to dive into our product and understand the value to our customers and prospects.
- Maintain a clear understanding of the competition, current design trends, and industry to build a winning strategy for Kochava.
- Partner with Product Managers and UI developers to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some).
- Design, iterate, and refine IxD, UI, and UX concepts for our products.
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our users.
- Provide rapid mocks, or interactive prototypes to support your concepts.
- Quickly and thoughtfully incorporate user and team feedback into designs.
- Validate your designs through A/B testing (working with product management) and/or qualitative user research.
- Effectively communicate design visions through sketches and wireframes to mockups and prototypes.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, standards, and site continuity.
- Portfolio demonstrating proficiency in designing websites and or mobile apps.
- 4+ years of work experience as a UX, IxD, & or UI designer.
- Degree (or equivalent professional experience) in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Human Factors, Visual Design, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Experience with large-scale, global consumer websites, or applications is a plus.
- Experience with data-driven design (AB testing, user research, analytics analysis) is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in bringing product and feature solutions to market.
- Start-up experience highly preferred.
- Strong organization skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of user experience design to optimize customer adoption.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, growth environment.
- Fluent in English
Kochava began in 2011 when a team of mobile and gaming professionals saw the need to better understand the feedback loop of user acquisition, engagement, and LTV for mobile applications. Through the process of creating apps for customers from a wide range of industries, we were repeatedly asked if we could shed some light on what media advertising efforts were converting and the effectiveness of their mobile ad spend by partner. Realizing a solution to these questions wasn’t readily available, we started designing and building a mobile measurement platform that would become Kochava.
Our HQ Location
We live and work in the wonderful ski resort town of Sandpoint, Idaho. Kochava has sales and agency representation in major markets worldwide, but we choose to grow our development and engineering infrastructure around Sandpoint, as it allows us to stay focused on cutting code while taking advantage of the community and quality of life the town offers to our team.
Kochava is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.