Hi, we're UserZoom - nice to meet you! If you’ve never heard of us before, we help companies get the user experience (UX) insights they need to deliver great digital experiences at scale through our all-in-one software platform (both web and mobile) and professional services teams.
We believe that every company will soon be a digital experience company, and we want to help make those digital experiences better. We do this by providing UX insights to some of the biggest brands in the world so they, in turn, can improve the experience they give their customers.
Check out more info here: www.userzoom.com
As part of the UX Team, you will work alongside our global team (our UZ family can be found in the US, UK, Spain, and Poland) you will be responsible for creating something truly amazing - the UX industry is an exciting place to be right now. As UserZoom grows, so does our focus on your career and personal development. And more importantly, the team here at UserZoom is like a family - we're both supportive and welcoming of new team members, with plenty of social events (if you like to get involved).
● Translate problems and concepts into feasible solutions through wireframes, concept
maps, storyboards, sketches, workflows, interactive prototypes and design
● Work closely with product managers and engineering teams to find the best solution to transform an idea to a new feature.
● Work closely with Researchers to rapidly test designs, analyzing user feedback and
activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience.
● Defend design choices using previous user research, heuristics and usability
● Build high-quality final designs and work with developers to ensure intended
experiences are carried through.
● Document designs and detailed functional requirements for developers.
● +5 years of proven experience at interaction design and information architecture.
● Rapid prototyping and wireframing.
● Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple
projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
● Proficient in design software such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, etc.
● Attention to detail.
● Demonstrated passion and commitment to quality.
● High communication and teamwork skills.
● Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
● High level of English is a must, written and spoken.
- Experience in designing for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
- Knowledge of UX research methodologies.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Experience working in Agile environments.
- Career plan
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a challenging environment
- International working environment