Do you love delving into the minds of customers? Are you looking for that next step to flip the turbo switch for your career ? Then join us - jump on the Cledara rocketship where growth and learning are continuous and the possibilities are infinite!
We’re looking for a UX Designer to join our Product team as we embark on our journey to revolutionise the SaaS industry. Our customers love our product already, but as we grow and learn we know that there's always room for improvement. We want to create a simple and intuitive journey for every single one of our users that enhances their workday, instead of detracting from it. You'll be working in Barcelona to help our team design a product that captivates our customers right from the get-go. This is a really exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing team, with the opportunity to have a big impact at the beginning of a startup journey.
Learn about Cledara and the role below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hi! We’re Cledara. We’re a fast-growing SaaS B2B fintech founded in London. We help our customers manage all their software subscriptions in one place with our delightfully useful and simple software tool. This helps our customers scale their operational processes, comply with regulations and, yes, save money.
We are backed by leading investors including Techstars and Anthemis, and have received global recognition:
- FinTech 50 'Hot Ten' company in 2020 for being one of the fastest-growing fintech startups in Europe
- Top 5 female-founded SaaS companies globally by Microsoft's M12 Venture Fund and Melinda Gates' Pivotal Ventures and
- SaaS Startup of the Year 2018 by SaaStock
We truly believe we are building something very special. We are also enjoying faster-than-expected growth and we need the expertise, creativity and energy of a UX Designer like you to make it happen.
How You'll Be Helping Us:
We're looking for someone who has 2-5 years of experience as a UX Designer. You understand how customers interact with software products and know how the product design cycle works. You have a deep love of engaging with others - whether that's with customers or with your colleagues (from all different teams - engineers, product, customer support, sales and marketing). It's your chance to share insights and leverage valuable knowledge that is being collected right across the business.
Your role will focus on:
- identifying and surfacing key user insights
- designing wireframes, prototypes and user journeys to empathetically address user needs
- collaborating closely with Product and Engineering to design and build intuitive and beautiful customer interfaces (including generating and testing prototypes) that enhance our user journey
- user testing and then iterating for success
- reviewing user adoption data for product deliverables
- documenting the design process
You can confidently communicate with users and key stakeholders (in English) to listen, gain insight, share knowledge and collaboratively create.
- You are passionate about current and emerging product design trends, and have experience working using a User-Centred Design framework
- Problem-solving mindset - you can think creatively to figure out a solution that works for everyone
- Proactive - you have the ability to take ownership of new projects and run with them (of course, checking in when you need to!)
- Structured - your research, iterations and workflows are cleanly documented and logical in their structure.
- SaaS experience
- 2-5 years experience in a prior User Experience Designer role
We know that success can be found in candidates with a diverse range of experiences and backgrounds. Even if you don't completely fit our criteria, we encourage you to apply if you have transferable skills or life experience that will help to drive our product in the right direction.