After 11 years in the gaming industry, Tangelo Games is today a leading publisher and developer of social and casual videogames on a mission to make people’s lives better worldwide by connecting them through playing. And, thanks to our wide-ranging portfolio, the fun never stops with free to play traditional and board games on our multiplayer gaming community 'Mundigames', and with our innovative cross-genre game, 'Monster Tales', blending RPG and Match 3.
But life at Tangelo is more than games! Since it was born in 2011, Tangelo has grown to be a solid company but has kept the agility, soul and passion of a start-up while boosting a strong corporate culture based on community, commitment, challenge and pragmatism. Always playing as an A-Team.
And that's where you come in! As our next UX Designer, you will be part of our Product team and contribute to ensure our games are usable, accessible, and meet our player’s needs.
- Crafting and building flows, prototypes, user interactions and interfaces
- Ensure consistency and excellence across all features and use cases
- Create and translate UX documentation and guidelines into coherent user experience and interface
- Take part in both design and revision of the new game features
- Make wireframes and UI prototypes for new game features
- Serve as a communication link between product design and UI art
- Conduct and analyze UX research studies
- Recommend and promote UX-ideas
- More than 3 years working as a UX designer in the gaming industry
- Strong communication skills to convey design concepts
- A deep level of knowledge of UI and UX best practices and standards
- Ability to create game features for a better UX experience
- Experience designing interfaces, interactions and flows.
- Ability to plan a consistent UX strategy (design wireframes, interactive prototypes, and detailed design specifications)
- Experience in UX research and analysis of the results.
- Expertise in : Sketch, Zeplin.io, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite Programs, Flinto, InVision or similar.
- Experience working with Unity is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on attitude
- Passion for games
- Sense of initiative and proactivity
- Team Player
- Innovative and willing to explore constantly
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work friendly
- Multicultural, friendly and talented team. Play with the best!
- Training Program Budget. Keep learning!
- Employee Referral Program Bonus
- Optional Ticket Restaurant or Health Insurance Plan
- Flexible compensation plan
- Paid leave on your birthday. Celebrate wherever you want!
- Team-building events
- Fully equipped HQ with beer tap, ping pong, boxing set and much more!
- E-Scooter & Bike parking and shower facilities in the building