Adsmurai is growing fast and we are hiring a UX Designer to help us deliver our promise of providing awesome social media marketing tools. Adsmurai is transforming how companies build, optimize and scale advertising campaigns on social media and how they discover, curate and source content from users interacting with their brands and products. We are Facebook & Instagram, Twitter and Google Partners and we work for top customers in Spain, Europe and LATAM.
We are looking for a bright and super cool UX Designer who has previous experience in Research and who is an expert in user flow design with a lot of motivation and a desire to be part of our product team in Malaga or Barcelona (HQ). We value the participation in LEAN environments for B2B product development.
Our teams have complete freedom to decide how to evolve the product from both a business and technical point of view.
What we are looking for? (not all are requiered)
- Be used to working on products with functionalities in different stages of evolution.
- With experience working on a digital B2B product that combines; complex processes, handling a high volume of data and the need to create user experiences that adapt to different user profiles.
- With the ability to map and simplify complex workflows.
- Able to integrate into a cross team environment and be able to manage priorities based on decisions made from the Product Guild, to which he/she would belong.
- With experience in user testing and exploratory and validation research methodologies.
- Who has applied applying quantitative and qualitative analysis methodologies.
- With a strong understanding of software, Saas and/or B2B.
- Able to translate requirements into design specifications with emphasis on user experience while incorporating business needs.
- You can think strategically about our product.
- Has excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills, including the ability to present design concepts clearly and persuasively.
- With practical experience in workshop facilitation, Design Sprint is a plus.
- Experience working with design systems with sketch is a plus.
You would be responsible for:
- Discovery and evaluation of user needs, in collaboration with the Product team.
- Co-Createion and validation of the overall product experience, for the different teams to follow as gusidelines.
- Refinement of the Ux's basic artifacts; users, empathy maps, journeys, etc.
- Validation of product proposals and hypotheses with users.
- Structuring and illustrattion of ideas using storyboards, flows, etc. and refine them in collaboration with the rest of the product development team.
- Collaborate closely with the Design Guild, forming part of the continuous improvement and learning process.
- A deeply iterative approach based on the validation of incremental value proposals.
- Generation and analysis of user behaviour metrics.
- To integrate fluently in the agile organisation and contribute positively in the establishment of the design system and working agreements.
- Teamwork and remote work.
- Permanent Contract.
- Professional Development Plan.
- Friendly and flexible working environment.
- Regular fun team activities.
- Pick your HW Choice.
- We foster and are actively involved in internal and external training.
- Fresh fuit, coffee & Snacks.
- Permanent Contract.
- Gym arrangament.
- Flexible compensation plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.