FilledThis offer is not available anymore
- Expert understanding of qualitative & quantitative user research methodologies, their benefits, costs, time frames and suitability for different stages of development.
- Help define the user experience for the Nautal desktop & mobile web apps.
- Use data, best practices and user knowledge to inform designs.
- Advocate for best experience design and design thinking.
- Create prototypes enabling to build software that fosters a delightful user experience.
- Collaborate with product owner, software engineers, with other product squads members and other stakeholders.
- Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts.
- Propose ideas to improve user experience and boost conversions.
- 3 years of relevant work experience, including experience with early stage/new product conceptualization as well as shipping of new version and/or feature enhancements of existing products.
- Proven working experience in responsive web design or apps.
- Excellent working and theoretical knowledge of interaction and design principles.
- Proficiency in interactive prototyping tools (Axure or similar).
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Conducting frequent and interactive usability testing in parallel with development.
- Entrepreneurial vision.
- Very strong work ethic and enthusiasm.
- Good verbal and written English.
- 2 years of experience working in an ecommerce company.
- Competitive Salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great international working environment.
- 2 minutes away from the beach and next to the biggest mall in Barcelona.
Nautal company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.