Voodoo is a Tech company that creates and publishes hyper-casual and casual mobile games for a wide audience. It is the worldwide leader in the mobile game market through snackable, innovative and creative content combining data and new technologies.
The company raised $200M in 2018 and we have been certified a Great Place to Work 2020 and Best Workplace 2021. More recently, Tencent has become a minority stakeholder in Voodoo, with a role in framing our strategy to dominate the Asia Pacific region.
#1 worldwide in mobile game downloads, and regularly at the top of the App Store rankings, our games have about 300 million monthly active users and more than 5 billion downloads since our creation. Voodoo is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having multiplied its turnover by 5 over the past few years.
With more than 360 employees around the world, we are hereby inviting you to join an ambitious, innovative and international company!
What is Voodoo’s Culture all about?
We recruit passionate and creative profiles, who combine data and new technologies to disrupt the mobile market. Driven by a test-and-learn culture, we welcome wonderfully talented people wishing to undertake and manage unique, ambitious, and challenging projects.
Before applying, you need to know that the company’s culture is very important to us. Our employees evolve within an environment designed to be a center for fulfillment. Daily life at Voodoo is characterized by numerous events throughout the year that allow you to feel fully integrated into the team and get involved in creative and innovative projects. Among them: onboarding programs, our annual global summit, other company-wide events, hackathons, game jams, wellness events, and more.
What will be your main challenges?
We are looking for an experienced user acquisition manager to help grow our casual games activity. Your role will be to manage the launch and growth of our casual titles through paid marketing channels measured against ROAS.
- You will plan and manage UA campaigns for several games.
- You will analyze data and find the best signals with the product to increase ROAS.
- You will perform campaign analysis and optimization.
- You will be a champion for experimentation and building cutting-edge industry know-how.
- You will help to lift the profile and expertise of our growing team.
With this role, you will have a strong impact on the company by owning relationships with external partners, contributing to creative ideation, leading testing strategies, and driving actionable market insights.
What is your team about?
With more than 5 million new users that download our apps every day, we combine our passion for creativity with data analysis to offer the best app or game to every single person. You’ll be part of a small, international, and creative team! Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to work closely with several experts: marketing artists, game developers, publishing managers, and many others!
What do we expect?
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills,
- You develop proactive and efficient responses to pressing issues and challenges,
- Excellent analysis skills,
- A growth and creative mindset,
- From 3 to 5 years of UA working experience in casual games,
- You speak and write English,
- Track record with successful mobile games and ROAS strategies,
- Good knowledge of user acquisition platforms (Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Ad networks, DSPs...),
- Good knowledge of tracking systems (TUNE, Appsflyer, Adjust),
- Well versed in experimentation methodologies & processes,
- Experience with influencer marketing and ASO.
What do we offer for this role?
Competitive salary (of course) ⧫ Bonus ⧫ Free shares ⧫ Remote days⧫ Catered lunch ⧫ Wellness activities ⧫ Hackathon ⧫ Seminars ⧫ Global Summit
The salary will depend on the experience and skills a candidate brings to the position.
The Voodoo Career Path is available for all employees, with management and expert tracks outlining the transparent salary ranges available to all our employees.
What is our recruitment process?
Our recruitment process typically includes a call with our recruitment team, as well as interviews with your future manager and team members focusing on job fit. We will focus on your soft skills through values fit interview that will determine if your values are compatible with ours. Our CEO is very much involved in the recruitment process, that is why on occasion he will also meet candidates as the last step. Lastly, our test and case studies culture is an integral part of the recruitment process and will feature at some point in your process.
Does this sound like it was written with you in mind? Excellent! Put in your application and let’s discuss the possibilities!