Unity Technical Artist in Barcelona
We are Socialpoint, a world-renowned mobile games studio based in gorgeous Barcelona. Our games are positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, and they are played and loved by millions of fans all over the world. We are proud members of the Take-Two Interactive and Zynga families, and we are on a mission to offer a phenomenal gaming experience and bring fun to everyone!
Here at Socialpoint, we are delighted to be looking for a Technical Artist UI to join our TwoDots Team.
About the role:
In an effort to strengthen our current and future game developments, we are looking for a experienced TA, with great knowledge of Unity and art asset integration.
You should have the technical skill to implement tools and solutions that our projects need, all while being able to communicate with different project teams, artists and programmers.
Previous experience and knowledge in 2D/3D mobile games development are required for this position.
Your mission: (if you accept it!)
- Mediate between different departments to ensure smooth and efficient asset integration.
- Achieve and maintain efficient art pipelines that are consistent across our projects, addressing the needs of the games in development.
- Participate in development of tools and solutions for our artists.
- Teaching and documenting pipelines and best practices.
Your skills build & XP:
- Experience in mobile games.
- Expertise working with Unity engine and C# scripting
- Deep understanding of game assets pipelines.
- Optimization techniques for mobile.
- A resourceful problem-solver (kind of like a digital MacGyver)
- Communication skills are crucial (you're the link between our artists AND programmers!), knowing how to work with a team (and liking it) and a few other basics like those are also highly valued!
- Creative, curious and passionate!
We have employed a hybrid working from home/office system. All we ask is that you live within commuting distance of our office to be able to come into the office for important meetings/events.
- Relocation support to help you move to Barcelona (if you’re not already here).
- An impressive 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays.
- A very generous ticket-restaurant to restore some life-points.
- Private medical insurance for you and your family, to keep your health bar full.
- Choose from the latest IOS or Android device upon joining (phone or tablet).
- Free language lessons (English & Spanish).
- Spotify Premium to add that special soundtrack that every adventure deserves.
- Legendary social events & parties to let off some steam.
- Players develop…Oops, sorry. People development is key for us: an outstanding budget just for you to spend skilling up your abilities & knowledge to achieve real growth opportunities.
Coming to work in the office? Don’t worry - we have you covered. Check out some of our onsite benefits:
- Powerful gym facilities to level up your build stats.
- Book an appointment with our onsite physiotherapist for any aches and pains.
- A massive gaming room equipped with all consoles and games one could ask for.
- Drop by our onsite hairdressers for a trim (and forget your wallet; it's a Guild perk).
We’d love to hear from you. Please click “apply” to level up and submit your application in English.
Socialpoint is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You’re welcome on the team no matter where you’re from, who you like, what you look like, or if you prefer Xbox over Playstation. It’s a trick question – mobile wins every time! We hire based on your qualifications and proven track record to perform job responsibilities. Our games are for everyone, and so is our workplace.