We are a small startup focused on developing the best virtual reality and augmented reality games, applications and experiences. We work for third-party clients as well as on our own games and applications. We believe that a revolution in spatial computing is upon us and we want to lead the way in taking advantage of this new medium.
We are looking for a great UNITY developer that wants to join our pirate ship. As good pirates, in addition to your salary we offer you a share of our booty. At VirtualAge, 30% of the company annual profits go to the employees as performance bonus.
What will you do at VirtualAge?
As a Mixed Reality Unity Developer, you will work developing different applications and games, both in AR and VR using the latest technologies and products on the market.
- Develop virtual reality games.
- Develop virtual reality training applications.
- Develop virtual reality and augmented reality tourism applications.
Develop different games and applications for our clients.
Who are we looking for?
People with can-do
and positive mentality, proactive, autonomous, and avid learners. Only good and
humble people please. You need to have passion for great
products and technology. Be a team player, detail oriented, and good
- Strong background in Unity3D and/or C#/C++.
- Professional software development experience of at least 3 years.
- Solid understanding of 3D graphics and math involved in computer graphics.
- Experience developing high-end Virtual Reality applications and games (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Windows MR).
- Experience developing augmented reality applications in Unity (ARKit, ARCore, Vuforia, Wikitude, etc.).
- Profound and disciplined programming skills and experience in system design, architectures and best practices and techniques used in games.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Performance analysis and optimization skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Fluent English.
- Experience with UE4.
- Having published a game end-to-end as indie developer.
- Experience with 360 video, pictures, and photogrammetry pipelines.
- Experience in leadership positions.
- Recovering full-stack developer.