Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL. Deciding to expand its portfolio of products further, Voodoo has more recently announced that it will invest $200M in blockchain gaming studios, to lead the transformation of mobile gaming.
Voodoo is now a team of over 600 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
Unity is one of our main sources of technical expertise. All along your career at Voodoo you will use it, working with a variety of experts: product managers, graphic designers, game artists, game developers, tech engineers, monetization managers, data analysts...and still more.
Whatever the team you join at Voodoo, you will get the chance to collaborate with small, international, and high-performing teams in developing successful Unity experiences. By joining us, you will have a strong impact on the business and a unique opportunity to reach hundreds of millions of users.
We make our games even more fun, engaging, long-lasting and entertaining. Pair that with top-of-the-line A/B testing capabilities and you've got yourself a great environment for learning and developing Hyper Casual games.
- Expertise in Unity/C# Strong proficiency at troubleshooting Tech related issues and experience in web development
- A critical thinker and a problem solver with a keen eye for identifying problems in workflows and processes (and driving them to a resolution)
- An eagerness to develop new skills and explore new problem spaces on a daily basis (game development, marketing, legal)
- Previous experience and exposure to the game production process (as part of a game dev studio or otherwise)
- Real interest in Casual and Hyper Casual games
- Creative and hacker mindset with a strong sense of ownership
- Speak and write English