Join a fast-growing portfolio of consumer digital media properties that total 30M users per month: We are looking for a talented Unity developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile game applications.
You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of Android and iOS devices including mobile phones, watches and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be the development of mobile cross-platform applications and their integration with backend services. You will be alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, if you have a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and creation of quality products are essential we want to speak with you.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Design and build advanced cross-platform game applications for Android and iOS.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
What you will need to be successful:
- Proven experience developing with Unity
Proven mobile gaming development background.
Proven working experience in shipping mobile cross-platform applications.
Have published one or more gaming apps on Google Play and App Store
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to backend services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of mobile design principles and interface guidelines (Android and iOS)
- Experience with mobile applications performance and memory tuning.
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
Ability to develop Android Native applications is a plus.
Why you want this job:
• LoveToKnow brings Silicon Valley ways to Barcelona.
• LoveToKnow operates several of our own websites. Your work and input will be integral to the growth of our proprietary products.
• Your work will be high impact and high visibility.
• We have a flat organizational structure and you will work directly with the product managers under the regional manager’s supervision.
• You will be part of a superb team of professionals building one of the fastest growing brand names on the net.
• Offices at a premium location in Barcelona.
• LoveToKnow gives you the best tools you may need to develop your tasks: laptop, screen etc.
• Room to self-organize your time.
• Technical training/meetups covered by the company.
• Recognition and rewards for excellent work.