Goodlord’s mission is to make renting simple and transparent for everyone. Our aim is to remove the complications of the rental process, by eliminating the inefficiencies involved with renting. Our secure cloud-based platform incorporates everything from contract generation, e-signing and referencing, to insurance. This technology creates a better way to rent. For everyone.
We recently closed a funding round at £7m led by Finch Capital with Rocket Internet and Global Founders Capital also contributing. The new funding will be used to build new products, grow our customer base, and invest in the further development of our technology platform.
We’re now looking for a talented, creative UI/UX Designer to join our small Product team (3 Product Managers, 1 UX designer, 1 Data Scientist) and help us make renting simpler and more transparent.
Goodlord is for you if:
* You want to work in an environment where your input is valued and you can make a real impact
* You’re looking to apply your existing skills but also want an opportunity to learn and acquire new skills
* You understand the challenges and rewards that come with working in a startup environment and look forward to taking them on
* You take your own personal development seriously and want to keep on improving
What you will be doing:
* Optimise the user interface and user journeys to improve intuitiveness and completion rates
* Design user interface elements at different levels of fidelity
* Create wireframes, mockups and digital prototypes
* Conduct discovery work including user flows, affinity mapping, creating personas
* Communicate with internal and external stakeholders in order to maintain alignment and a holistic view of the problem
What we’re looking for from you:
* 2+ years commercial experience in UI/UX design, focusing on web applications
* Competency with design tools such as Sketch, InVision, MarvelApp, Balsamiq, etc
* Experience applying different UX research tools and techniques such as empathy mapping, persona development and user interviews
* Track record of using data to inform design decisions and measure results of design effort
* Experience working with B2B software would be useful, but is not essential to succeed in this role
What other benefits:
* £1000 Learning and development budget
* Unlimited holiday and flexible time off
* Access to bi-weekly coaching sessions via Sanctus
* Cycle to work scheme
* Generous enhanced pay for parental leave & childcare vouchers
Bringing our whole selves to work is really important to us here at Goodlord - if there's anything you need to participate fully in the interview process we'd like to hear about that too, please just include it in your application or email email@example.com.
We set the pace * We listen, learn and improve * We bring our whole selves to work * We stand up and deliver * We’re an open book