Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy in the electric vehicle industry. We create smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Wallbox offers a complete portfolio of charging and energy management solutions for residential and semi-public use in more than 60 countries and soon will begin commercializing public charging solutions as well.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 600 Wallboxers from over 40 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
Ready to change the world with us?
About the role:
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Senior Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should be a brilliant problem solver, have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UX/UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
This is a critical hire for us and for the successful candidate this will be an extremely rewarding role, working within a high performing and driven team.
- Work closely with the Product Managers, Engineers and UX colleagues to evolve our design, brand and product experience for an assigned product vertical.
- Rapidly create multiple concepts and prototypes and then validate those with real users working with the team.
- Work in a data-driven way; using both quantitative and qualitative techniques.
- Develop wireframes and mockups that improve on the current product.
- Test out mockups with real users to see what works and what doesn’t.
- Several years’ experience designing consumer focused tech for applications and/or software as a service.
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies.
- Strong at building with excellence; well thought through user flows.
- Experience working in fast paced agile environments with cross functional teams.
- A keen eye for detail, but know how to rapidly solve problems; using everything from a basic sketch to high fidelity prototypes.
- High skills in Figma Invision and prototyping tools.
- Management of collaborative design tools.
- Knowledge of motion graphics.
- 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after one month of being in the company.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Friday afternoons off.
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- Unlimited coffee & beverages.
- Language classes (English & Spanish).
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened.
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events.
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price.
- Brand new offices in Zona Franca.
- Over 35 different nationalities.
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween.
Please upload your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
About Wallbox Chargers
St. Andreu de la Barca, Barcelona, Spain