As a Senior UI Engineer at EclecticIQ, you’ll help build a large scale web app which helps cyber threat analysts to perform faster, better and deeper investigations.
You’ll work closely together with product/UX designers and backend engineers in feature teams to solve challenging problems and deliver valuable features. Within the UI engineering team you’ll get to teach, learn, pair, review code, do technical design and implement best practices.
We build our application with React, Flux/Redux, ES2015+, Jest and other buzzwords on the frontend and use technologies such as Python and Elasticsearch on the backend.
- Solid understanding of modern tooling such as Webpack, Babel, Yarn, etc.
- Experience with writing tests and automation testing with Jest, Enzyme, Cypress and/or similar
- Skills to architect efficient and reusable frontend abstractions
Nice to have
- An appreciation for design and user interaction
- Experience with Flow/Typescript and GraphQL
- Contributes to open source
About eclectic iq