UI Developer in Madrid
We are searching for visual/UI developer to help us build and implement our projects. We do client work, creating applications, data visualizations, open data projects… as well as developing Gobierto, our open source open government platform.
- HTML, CSS, responsive web design
- JS, and frameworks Vue.js, React.js
- D3.js and other visualization tools
- Interest and knowledge of basic design principles: ux, visual; and data visualization
- Interest in civic tech, working on things that matter and aim to improve our societies
- We use: Sketch, Slack, Basecamp, Google Docs, Github…
Our methodology is open and we value an agile attitude: TDD, small releases and iterations, clean code with good abstractions and good communication skills both in the code and in the submitted PRs.
We work on Github, using a git workflow, with Continuous integration and Continuous Delivery (when we can!).
Are you a visual designer as well? Write us!
Skills we’re looking for
- Open sourcedata entusiast
- Attention to detail and client satisfaction
- Familiarity with user centered design and agile
- Self-management, proactivity attitude