At Badi, we are looking for a talented UI Designer who is willing to join a young and passionate product team with the goal of reshaping the real estate market worldwide!
If you are up for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance, then this is the job for you.
- Work closely with the Product Team to build and manage the Design
System that will allow Badi to manage design at scale and create
consistency for our users and across all Badi teams and platforms (App
- Collaborate with User Experience Designers, product designers and product management.
- Identify new tools and methods to increase efficiency in Design System Management.
- Create prototypes and make adjustments between platforms if necessary.
- Make lo-fi wireframes, consistent for all platforms and scalable to all devices.
- Work with the Design Team to create concepts based on business requirements and research findings.
- Take ownership of your work and responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way. Being meticulous and organized is key for this role.
Skills and expertise required:
- A solid experience in digital environments, developing User Interfaces and Design Systems.
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies.
- A strong and accessible up-to-date portfolio to back-up your skills.
- Full command of design/prototyping tools such as Sketch App and Adobe Illustrator.
- A keen sense of visual aesthetics: color palettes, graphic styles, typography…
- An ability to look at the big picture by creating effective visual languages, as well as detecting the missing or failed elements in a existing system.
- Being up-to-date on the latest design trends, constantly researching and on the hunt for new patterns and approaches.
- High proficiency in English and Spanish (grammar, spelling and vocabulary).
- Self-starter, willing to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional manner.
- A teamwork player, being comfortable giving and receiving feedback, engaged with all the team’s goals and focus.
- Apply creativity and innovative thinking.
- Be motivated and inspiring; always pushing for continuous improvement and innovation.
Does it look like the job for you? What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Applications must be submitted in English!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location at the 22@ district of sunny Barcelona, a top floor with a fantastic terrace with views of all the city and the Med.
- Choose your own hardware: you will get a brand new laptop (Macbook Pro / Air) or desktop computer of your choice.
- An enthusiastic and passionate young team that is building something great!