Hi, we're UserZoom - nice to meet you! If you’ve never heard of us before, we help companies get the user experience (UX) insights they need to deliver great digital experiences at scale through our all-in-one software platform (both web and mobile) and professional services teams.
We believe that every company will soon be a digital experience company, and we want to help make those digital experiences better. We do this by providing UX insights to some of the biggest brands in the world so they, in turn, can improve the experience they give their customers.
Check out more info here: www.userzoom.com
As part of the UX Team, you will work alongside our global team (our UZ family can be found in the US, UK, Spain, and Poland) you will be responsible for creating something truly amazing - the UX industry is an exciting place to be right now. As UserZoom grows, so does our focus on your career and personal development. And more importantly, the team here at UserZoom is like a family - we're both supportive and welcoming of new team members, with plenty of social events (if you like to get involved).
- Work closely with UX Designers to find the best solution to transform an idea into a new feature.
- Be able to articulate design choices using previous user research, heuristics and usability standards.
- Build high quality final visual designs and work with developers to ensure intended experiences are carried through.
- Document designs and detailed requirements for developers.
- Follow, maintain and improve a consistent visual style across the multiple company channels. (SaaS Platform, public website, mobile app, etc)
- Follow, maintain and improve a comprehensive brand identity, including iconography, typography, color palettes, etc for all our channels.
- Follow, maintain and improve the company’s Component Library and Design System.
- +5 years of relevant industry experience.
- High visual design skills with proven experience. Be highly creative.
- Proficient in design software such as Sketch, Figma, etc.
- High attention to detail.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Demonstrated passion and commitment to quality.
- High communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience in design systems, responsive strategies and components.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Good level of English is a must, written and spoken.
- A portfolio of examples.
- Illustration skills are a plus.
- Experience with transitions, animations, motion design and dynamic interactions are a plus.
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies.
- Competitive salary
- Career plan
- Excellent benefits package
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a challenging environment
- International working environment