- Digital Legends is an international company formed by industry veterans who are focused on delivering a AAA gaming experience to smart phones, tablets and connected TVs. We develop a range of different and challenging IPs, from the acclaimed Afterpulse to The Respawnables in addition the newly released Respawnables Heroes.
We are looking for a UI Artist who is passionate, driven and a game loving person, someone who can enrich our fun and diverse family.
- • To translate design documentation and requirements into UI menus and screens that follow our games art style and direction.
- • To work closely with UI artists creating pixel-perfect, polished final assets.
- • To make sure that the information depicted in the game UI is clear, consistent and usable throughout all steps of the User Experience.
- • To work around technical challenges along with the code department in order to correctly implement UI art and animations.
- • To create documentation and fix bugs.
- • Marketing Art responsibilities may be assigned if needed.
- • You have strong 2D skills, a proactive attitude and are open to receiving feedback and applying it into your designs to further push our visuals.
- • You have good communication skills and are able voice concerns and needs to Art Leads and Production Dept.
- • You have a BA in Video Game Art or at least 2-year work experience in video game UI art, and a Portfolio showcasing your UI work.
- • You have a great attention to detail and organized work habits.
- • You have a basic understanding of Game User Interface conventions and challenges.
- • You have a basic understanding of the full pipeline for creating UI from wireframing to final functionality.
- • You are proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
IT'S ALWAYS A PLUS:
- • To have Graphic Design skills
- • To have UI Animation skills.
- • To be proficient with wireframing and prototyping tools.
- • To know some UX Design fundamentals.
- • To have published any games that we can play!