Stayforlong is the first hotel marketplace specializing in long stays. We offer bookings from three nights onwards with excellent discounts depending on the total nights booked. Currently, we work together with more than 300.000 hotels worldwide and with the main metasearchers such as Trivago, Tripadvisor, Google Hotel Ads, Kayak and Skyscanner.
We stand out for our initiative, multiculturalism, motivation and for leaving our mark in our day by day! We love travelling and having fun in our work. Besides, we share values such as trust, honesty, teamwork and kindness.
Currently, we’re developing our Customer Experience department and we need a Training & Quality Manager to achieve our company success.
The Training & Quality Manager will understand the business metrics, build a story which summarizes holistic quality performance, identify solutions and implement the necessary actions which lead to improved performance and customer experience. He or she will lead continuous improvement initiatives.kpis
He or she will be responsible for monitoring, auditing and implementing quality & compliance standards, initiatives and analysis for Stayforlong service centers and managing the calibration process across all enterprise contact centers.
Main job responsibilities are:
- Understand the key drivers of customer and partners satisfaction, identify opportunities and drive programs to improve Quality Scores and Customer satisfaction.
- Plan and implement quality monitoring programs and strategies, evaluation methods and frameworks to ensure they provide customer service conforming to company guidelines.
- Provide reports on call center performance for the operations team and center managers.
- Provide employees with training and coaching to help them improve their skills.
- Track the performance of employees to identify trends and make sure they meet sales and performance goals.
- Make sure call center employees provide complete and accurate information to callers.
- Be an effective Change Manager.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training and work experience required.
- Minimum of 2+ years of call center operations, or quality management experience.
- Proven experience in staff coaching and development.
- Good understanding of contact center operations and KPI.
- Process improvement experience.
- Experience working with/within a BPO vendor is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Open to travel.
- Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), organizational and presentation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgment/problem-solving skills when making decisions.
- Ability to establish an individual course of action to accomplish goals while using appropriate resources.
- A high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Motivated to work on own initiative.
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Work well under pressure.
What we offer:
- Contract: Temporary + Permanent.
- Full-time schedule.
- Possibility to work remotely when needed.
- Competitive salary with flexible remuneration. You will be able to include restaurant card, transport card, kindergarten check, health insurance and training.
- Excellent work environment.
- Tons of coffee for everybody!
If you're an ambitious person, with a willingness to learn, and you want to belong to a fast-growing project, we want to meet you!