Test Team Lead in Madrid
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As a Service Consultancy Coordinator you will:
- Customer and/or PM interaction on projects (CRs, Status, plans, questions) - laisse with customers and U4 Project Members (PM, consultants) to ensure that work that needs to be produced is a plan and is effectively going as plan;
- Clarification sessions with customers (internal and Unit4 end-customer) before the specific scope is detailed/identified (cross technical clarifications, questions regarding bids, questions on engagements, technical pre-sales);
- Operation of the team (daily scrum meetings, planning, task assignment, and follow-up)
- Capability Management (assessment of team skills, forecasting, and team capacity against the workload)
- Monitoring and response to project Service requests
- R&D/CPO interaction, definition, and improvement of processes
- Produce regular statistical and other reports of incidents received and their resolutions as requested by the customer or other UNIT4 Business Software divisions.
- Assist with maintaining the Service Manager (Tester) documentation and procedures;
- Understand the project life cycle, plan and prepare Test Strategies, Test Plans, Risk assessments, Tractability Matrices & test estimation tools
- Monitor and report the progress of test preparation and test execution across multiple test phases
- Defect Management and reporting
- Min 10 years experience in Programme Test Management & Test Management
- Experience across all Functional and Non-Functional testing
- Complete understanding of various SDLC methodologies
- Defect management tools and SDLC tools such as Jira or DevOps
- ICT related Bachelor level of knowledge;
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English and another language French or Germany adds value (verbal and written)
- Common knowledge of Microsoft technologies, workplace processes, and IT infrastructure;
- 5+ years ERP implementation experience and be familiar with testing models;
- Strong analytical skills and out of the box thinking is an advantage - foresee problems when looking at data being offered up by customers - be able to give context to the data that is required.
- Relevant QA & testing qualifications such as ISQTB
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!
1,000 - 5,000