As a suitable candidate, you are keen to work in the dynamics of Fintech and contribute to improving the quality of our payment platform.
You will join our User Acceptance Test team and work in close collaboration with the business stakeholders and internal as well as external teams in a multinational and multicultural environment. You are required to go beyond traditional testing activities and implement new & effective testing techniques. Furthermore, you will enjoy working in a culture of continuous learning and improvement, quality, innovation, and the philosophy that work can be serious, but should also be fun!
Informal, innovative, ambitious, and professional – Payvision is focused on providing best in class technology-driven services to the fast-growing global market for online ecommerce payments. With over a decade in the global payments market, Payvision simplifies the complexity of local and cross-border ecommerce. We provide our customers with flexible and easy to integrate credit card and alternative payment method processing services via our highly effective and reliable platform developed by our leading IT teams based in Amsterdam and Madrid. Headquartered in Amsterdam and with offices across Europe, the US and Asia-Pacific, we offer over 150 transaction currencies, a high-end reporting interface and a solid risk management solution in over 40 countries. By hiring experts all over the world Payvision will continue its strong growth in global omnichannel commerce and remain a dynamic and exciting company to work for.
- Work together with the software development, IT OPs and business stakeholder to ensure UAT activities are executed effectively
- Actively contribute in the test design of UAT scenario, test conditions and test data
- Execute UAT tests. Obtain required UAT sign offs from business/key stakeholders and provide regular UAT progress statistics and reporting to the stakeholders
- Actively participate in the defect management, bug triage, bug bash and QA workshops
- Participate in the go-live thereby working closely with IT OPs, business (and development teams)
- Be a subject matter expert – develop and maintain deep knowledge of the entire payment processing platform at Payvision
- Be a champion of Payvision Agility Framework!
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in software quality assurance
- At least 2 years working experience in Payment Processing Domain, Banking or ecommerce
- Solid understanding and hands on experience of various testing techniques and test levels
- Hands on experience of using test & defect management tools such as: TFS (Preferred), HP QC, SpiraTest or any other similar tool(s)
- Hand on experience in any two of these: API and web service testing, DB testing, web application testing and Microsoft CRM & AX testing
- Fluency in English; Dutch and/ or Spanish would be plus.
Good to have:
- Experience and certification with TMap and/or ISTQB methodology
- Affinity to automation testing tools and frameworks such as Selenium WebDriver, SoapUI, Cucumber. Should be able to use such frameworks for test design and execution
- A challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment
- Agile and international environment, where personal development is highly valued
- An office in the center of one of the world’s most vibrant cities: Amsterdam
- Work within a successful, dynamic and growing organization, with a matching company spirit
- Excellent primary and secondary remuneration conditions.
Acquisition based on our vacancies is not appreciated. For more information please mail to: email@example.com or call our local office.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!