With solid growth and ever-expanding team of payment experts, Payvision is looking to expand its product development team(s). We are looking for well-qualified (see details), smart and enthusiastic Test/ QA engineers with a passion for quality to work in medium and senior positions. As a suitable candidate, you are keen to work in the dynamics of Fintech and contribute to improving the quality of our payment platform. You will join one of our scrum teams and work in multinational and multicultural environment. You are required to go beyond traditional testing activities and implement new & effective testing techniques. Furthermore, you will enjoy working in a culture of continuous learning and improvement, quality, innovation, and the philosophy that work can be serious, but should also be fun!
- Prepare and (peer) review test requirements, scenarios, cases and test data in the test management tool TFS.
- Execute test scenarios and test cases; document and report the test results.
- Actively participate in: design discussions, defect management, bug triage, bug bash and QA workshops.
- Identify and implement adequate testing techniques during various phases of software lifecycle.
- Create and publish various test reports to stakeholders on regular and defined intervals.
- Efficiently collaborate with internal as well as external teams in order to attain the Payvision quality standards.
- Be a champion of Payvision Agility Framework!
- At least 5 years of solid hands on experience in software quality assurance, preferably in agile framework.
- Deep understanding and hands on experience of:
- Testing techniques: static, dynamic, risk based, bug bash, exploratory.
- Test levels: system testing, integration testing, sanity, regression, etc.
- Test design, execution, defect reporting.
- Hands on experience of using test & defect management tools such as: TFS (Preferred), HP QC, SpiraTest or any other similar tool(s).
- Hand on experience in any two of these: API and web service testing, DB testing, web application testing and Microsoft CRM & AX testing.
- Hands on experience of BDD and gherkin language for testing.
- Affinity and experience with automation testing tools and frameworks such as Selenium WebDriver, SoapUI, Cucumber.
- Proactive and hands on mentality
- Fluency in English
Good to have
- Working experience in Payment Processing Domain, Banking or ecommerce.
- Experience and certification with TMap and/or ISTQB methodology.
- Positive spirit within an international team of young and enthusiastic colleagues
- Challenging projects and freedom to experiment
- Excellent primary and secondary remuneration conditions
- Specific and personalized training plan for career development
- Free English classes in your job location
- Possibility to achieve IT certifications
- Perks: Meal card
- Excellent environment and work conditions: open space, rest area with videogames, free coffee/tea/fruits, high-end computer (I-7, 16 Gb RAM, SSD, 2 screens)
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!