We are expanding our development teams and although we don’t care much about titles, we call this role Test Engineer and the key is experience in Testing and a constant desire to continue learning.
Our vision is to build multidisciplinary teams which directly manage projects in an agile way to find and implement the best solutions 😊
Below you will find information about us and if you already know us, you will know that we usually move as a consultancy, but we do many other things. In this specific case, we seek to expand our Sidra team and it is the team that works focused on our own Data Platform.
What will you do?
- Use established techniques for designing tests at all test levels.
- Interpret and execute tests from given test specifications. Report on test results.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures and define acceptance criteria.
- Help the development team in debugging and troubleshooting the issue throughout the test cycle.
- Openly collaborates with team members. Informing the development team of progress, blocks, and issues.
- Continue to develop and optimize test procedures for improving efficiency on test plan execution.
- Develop effective reporting and analysis of quality metrics.
- Schedule, execute and record tests according to the test plan.
What are we looking for?
- IT related degree.
- Experience in Testing: 2 years.
- Experience in backend Testing of solutions with complex architecture.
- Experience working with .Net environment.
- Experience working with Databases and SQL (eg: Microsoft SQL Server).
- Communication is key. You will need to gather requirements, give feedback to your teammates, also report current status and blockers, propose new ideas.
- Be passionate about delivering high quality software and has a drive to understand how our product is used.
- Cloud Competency with any cloud provider (preferably Azure): there wouldn't be any issue in creating resources and configure them.
What do we offer?
- Salary determined by the market and your experience 🤑
- Flexible schedule 35 Hours / Week 😎 (no salary reduction)
- Fully remote work (optional) 🌍
- Flexible compensation (restaurant, transport, and childcare) ✌
- Medical and dental insurance (completely free of charge for the employee) 🚑
- Individual budget for training and free Microsoft certifications 📚
- English lessons (1 hour/week) 🗽
- Birthday day off 🌴🥳
- Monthly bonus for electricity and Internet expenses at home 💻
- Discount on gym plan and sports activities 🔝
- Plain Camp (annual team-building event) 🎪
- ➕ The pleasure of always working with the latest technological tools!
With all this information you already know a lot about us. Will you let us know you better?
The selection process? Simple, just 3 steps: a call and 2 interviews with the team 🤘
And you may wonder… Who is Plain Concepts?
Plain Concepts is made up of 400 people who are passionate about technology, driven by the change towards finding the best solutions for our customers and projects.
Throughout the years, the company has grown thanks to the great technical potential we have and relying on our craziest and most innovative ideas. We currently have over 14 offices in 6 different countries. Our main goal is to keep growing as a team, developing the best and most advanced projects in the market.
We truly believe in the importance of bringing together people from different backgrounds and countries to build the best team, with a diverse and inclusive culture.
What do we do at Plain Concepts?
We are characterized for having a DNA 100%. We develop customized projects from scratch, technical consultancy, training, and our own product: Sidra Data Platform 💜
- We don’t do bodyshopping or outsourcing
- Our teams are multidisciplinary, and the organizational structure is flat and horizontal
- We are very committed to agile values
- Sharing is caring: We help, support, and encourage each other to expand our knowledge internally and also towards the community (with conferences, events, talks…)
- We always look for creativity and innovation, even when the idea might seem crazy to others
- Transparency is key to any relationship
To know more about us, take a look in our website:
At Plain Concepts, we certainly seek to provide equal opportunities. We want diverse applicants regardless of race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Plain Concepts
Specialists in disruptive developments in Artificial Intelligence, Mixed Reality, Big Data, Blockchain, IoT and Cloud, the mission of Plain Concepts is to offer customized, innovative and attractive solutions for all types of digital needs, always incorporating the latest available technology.
Awarded in 2016 as Microsoft Partner of the Year, we currently have over 300 employees, reaching a milestone in the technology sector by having 12 professionals recognized as Microsoft MVPs and more than a dozen certifications at the business level.
With presence in USA, UAE, UK, Spain, Germany and the Netherlands, we have developed more than 2000 projects for companies belonging to all types of sectors such as BBVA, Microsoft, Acciona, Infojobs Brazil, Repsol, EDP, Telefónica, Asisa, Aenor, GroupM or IE.
Plain Concepts is a Microsoft Gold Partner, Microsoft AI Partner, Microsoft Mixed Reality Partner in Europe and the USA, the only one in Spain, and has been recognized as Best Place to Work for two consecutive years.