At Agentero we believe in simple and smart solutions for complex problems.
We are serious about changing the face of insurance. But we don't take ourselves too seriously.
We're looking for dreamers and doers. We’re chucking out crusty old paper insurance policies and replacing them with digital versions and beautiful software.
We are building cutting-edge technology to help insurance agents serve their customers more effectively and help them grow their business. We do so through a CRM with advanced analytics functionalities for the insurance agents and a mobile app for policyholders to manage their policies.
We’re putting together a stellar team; We operate and succeed together and we pursue goals with grit, ownership and persistence to delight our customers. We’re a product company and technology runs in our veins.
Agentero is a Silicon Valley startup with offices in San Francisco and Madrid backed by top investors like Foundation Capital (Uber, Netflix) or USV (Twitter, MongoDB). It’s gonna be huge! This is just the start...
Who you are...
- BS or MS in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience in automation development.
- Experience working with end-to-end testing tools like Cypress, Pupperter or Selenium.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, TravisCI or similar.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Take ownership of your work and enjoy the autonomy of being able to manage your projects across the different stages of software development: design, implementation, release management and productionaztion.
- Analytical approach for troubleshooting and problem solving
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Kanban/Scrum).
- Huge enthusiasm in learning new stack or platform when the requirement demands.
- Great team player: humble, empathy, open mindset.
Challenges you will work on:
- Work closely with development teams in improving test coverage, test infrastructure (including CI/CD pipelines) and production health.
- Investigate software issues as a result of testing or customer issues.
- Collaborate with our Product team to evaluate product functionality and create test strategies and test cases to assess product quality
- Help us to build a culture of engineering excellence that you are proud to belong to.
- Competitive salary.
- Stock Options. Own a part of the company.
- Budget for training and development
- English classes
- Your preferred tech setup. MacBook Pro + monitor, or whatever you need
- Attendance to conferences and events
- Restaurant tickets
- Team events: Lasertag, escape room, etc.
- Offsites in San Francisco
- Being part of a Silicon Valley-based startup