At p≡p Security, our mission is to make messaging ultimately secure and convenient for every enterprise. We are committed to developing and broadly distributing complete and transparent software solutions for easy protection of privacy. In this we want to become the leading experts.
p≡p Security is an international company with teams in Switzerland, Luxembourg, Germany, and Spain. We are an equal opportunity employer and proud of our diverse international team.
Seize the opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping a company during its pivotal growth stage!
In a time of constant cyber-attacks on our privacy, corporate information and societal processes in government and the defense of our freedom, we at p≡p Security have built the rails for a secure architecture that protects our privacy and freedom, by ensuring best-in-class security through a Zero Trust Architecture.
If freedom through a maximum of data protection is your thing – this job may be just the one you’ve been looking for.
As the Test Automation Lead you will join our growing QA team to work on our cybersecurity focused products. You will work on a variety of products from email clients all the way down to the IP stack. The common thread throughout all our products is a zero-trust architecture-based cybersecurity framework.
You will be responsible for mentoring the team members on all things test and test automation and you will have the freedom to create the automated framework as you see fit.
To extend our international and fast-growing team we are looking for a full-time
Test Automation Lead (m/f/d)
based in our Barcelona office.
We need a skilled Test Automation Lead to join our growing QA team to work on our security focused products. You will work on a variety of products from email clients all the way down to IP stacks. The common thread throughout all our products is security through encryption.
You will be responsible for mentoring the more junior staff members in the group on all things test and test automation and you will have the freedom to create the automated framework as you see fit.
- Increase test coverage, build, and maintain our current framework as well as creating them from scratch.
- Provide estimation of timescales for test work when required
- Mentor the more junior QA members in the “art of test development”
- Take the role as Automation Test lead in the team for daily activities.
- Work as the QA managers Right hand and together create, improve and further better the team and its processes.
- Senior in all things Test and Quality assurance
- Python/pytest/BDD (or similar and be open to switch)
- Any mobile app test framework such as Apium or Androids Espresso
- Have led test work on big projects before.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously, but enjoy work in a team
- Service-minded and results-oriented
- Fluency in English
Nice to Have
- Hands on experience with J2EE, IBM MQ, Regex and XPath
- Experience in encryption, PGP, private/public keys.
- Experience with Docker and Terraform/Packer
- Linux knowledge including command line scripting and SSH
What we offer
- Permanent employment
- Marketable remuneration
- Use of ‘home office’ or ‘mobile office’ in line with the company’s mobile working policy