Devo is the only cloud-native logging and security analytics platform that releases the full potential of your data to empower bold, confident action. With unrivaled scale to collect all of your data without compromise, speed to give you immediate access and answers, and clarity to focus on the signals that matter most, Devo is your ally in protecting your organization today and tomorrow. Headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., Devo is backed by Insight Partners, Georgian, TCV, General Atlantic, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kibo Ventures and Eurazeo. Learn more at www.devo.com
Devo is proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work®
The Technical Writer will work with our internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Produce easy-to-read documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Maintenance and development of the Devo online user documentation.
- Produce visual content for the documentation (graphs, GIFs, videos…)
- Write and review other product contents (interface texts, user tutorials, guides…)
- Previous experience in technical writing of software.
- Technical depth gained through experience in technical positions.
- Outstanding written communication skills in English.
- Attention to detail and the capacity to create easy-to-understand content.
- High degree of adaptability, capable of working independently as well as alongside technical
teams when required
- Great interpersonal skills to work collaboratively to build a solid knowledge pool.
- IT-related degree.
- Previous experience with Confluence for collaborative writing.
- Experience in photo and video editing using Snagit, Camtasia, or any similar tool (Adobe Creative Cloud would be a great asset).
- Experience working along with engineering teams.
- Experience creating API documentation.
- Experience using Git.
Why Work at Devo?
- You’ll join a Great Place to Work® certified company where we value our people and provide the tremendous opportunities that come with a hyper-growth organization
- Be part of an international company with a strong team culture that celebrates success. Share our core values: Be bold - Be Inventive - Be humble - Be an ally
- Work in an environment that will challenge you and enable you to grow as a professional. Our professional development programs include:
- Company-paid job-related technical certifications, plus you can earn a bonus for achieving certain certifications
- Personal development plans based on career paths. Free access to an extensive variety of online learning courses through Juno Journey
- Spanish/English lessons
- Innovative training and development tools
- Full support for internal job movements as part of career development
Comprehensive benefits, Including:
- Flexible Benefits: medical insurance co-paid by Devo, meal vouchers, commuting allowance, and childcare vouchers
- A monthly allowance to help set up your home office
- Employee referral program — get a bonus for helping friends get jobs at Devo!
- Rewards & Recognition program
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Office centrally located in Madrid financial district, featuring a well-stocked kitchen with free coffee, cookies, and fruit every day!
- Matching donations program — it is important to give back to our community. Devo matches employee donations to many charitable organizations that further our values and those of our employees
- Gender and diversity initiatives to increase visibility, inclusion and sense of belonging
Devo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
"Devo is committed to creating a welcoming culture that is not only grounded in teamwork and customer success but is fair and equitable for everyone." Marc van Zadelhoff, CEO
At Devo, diversity and inclusion means more than treating employees well and making them feel welcome. It is a commitment to hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique perspectives, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Devo will always be a place filled with purpose, energy, hard work, thoughtfulness, and respect.
To All Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Devo outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Devo's policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Devo Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Devo and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid